This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DNA Motoring Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
Welcome to DNA Motoring STORE
- Store Home
- About Us
- Add To Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
- Contact Us
Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
STAINLESS HEADER FOR CHEVY/GMC S10/BLAZER/SONOMA 4.3L V6 4WD EXHAUST/MANIFOLD
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
1 x Header Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture above
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
2 X 3-1 V6 Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.875"/ 1.500"
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
Metal Gasket Included
96-01 Chevrolet S10
97-01 Chevrolet Blazer
96-01 GMC Sonoma
97-01 GMC Jimmy
ALL Models with 4.3L V6 OHV Engines ONLY
Fits ONLY 4WD with Air Injection Models100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly RecommendedInstallation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
- Contact Us
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.
Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
We accept PayPal payments. (e-check takes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:PayPal
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
you may also like
blow off valve
Copyright © 2015, dna motoring. All rights reserved.
- About Us
- Add to Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no
1998 GMC Sonoma : 14.960 @ 94.000
kyle niven, Engine: 4.3 v6, Tires: bfg comp t/a
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15
1985 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4: 16.009 @ 83.370
Eric Nandal, Engine: 400 smallblock, Tires: 33's
1997 GMC Sonoma : 16.070 @ 86.000