This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4.5"TIP CATBACK+HEADER+DOWNPIPE EXHAUST+WRAP 00-04 FORD FOCUS 2.0L ZX3/ZX5 ZETEC ITEM SKU: CBE-FF00+HDS-FF00ZT+WRAP-TT-15M
Stainless Steel Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow RateHigh Performance Racing Spec. DesignDyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End TorqueTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and CorrosionAggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas FlowIncrease Engine Output and EfficiencyInlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.50"/ 4.50"Main Piping Diameter: 2.25"
High Performance Stainless Steel Long Tube Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate4-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.50"Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Titanium Lava Rock High Tolerance Manifold Heat Wrap
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality Pulverized Lava Rock Converted Silicate Fiber Material for Maximum Heat and Wearing ResistanceWithstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct HeatServes as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow PerformanceTested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil CorrosionDimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X CatBack Exhaust Syetem1 X Set of Manifold Header Exhaust1 X Exhaust Heat WrapHardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:00-04 Ford Focus ZX3/ ZX5 (First Gen.)
(Fits Models with 2.0L Zetec/ Duratec l4 Engines ONLY) *Reuse of Stock Cat/ Extra Performance Piping might be RequiredFor Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$99.98CANADA:$99.98 REST OF THE WORLD:$268.98 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 10.850 @ 142.120
Fernando Rivera, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3082R Tires: MT 24.5 x 8 x 15
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.460 @ 123.140
Jared Floyd, Engine: ZETEC 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT3076 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.880 @ 123.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: 1) Innovative Custom Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radils
2002 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.981 @ 114.970
Jim Braun, Engine: 2.0L zetec, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett 3582r Tires: 24.5x8x15
2004 Ford Focus SVT: 12.134 @ 114.239
Troy, Engine: 2.0L Cosworth Bored/ Stroked 2.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.488 @ 112.130
Hector / C-F-M.com, Engine: Stock shortblock, Tires: M/T ET Drags
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.712 @ 113.467
Jared Floyd, Engine: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT30, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/50/15
1999 Ford Focus Zetec: 12.889 @ 125.690
Ian Howell, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: Mitsi TD06-25g Tires: 235/35 Yoko tyres
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.940 @ 105.550
Corey Coffman, Engine: Built Long Block, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett 3076R Tires: M&H 24.5x8 Slicks
2007 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.943 @ 105.390
Bryce Smith, Engine: 2.0L Duratec I4, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: M/T Drag Slicks 24.5
2002 Ford Focus SVT: 12.990 @ 111.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: All Stock SVT Focus, Turbos: focus-power turbo kit Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radials
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.115 @ 102.000
Justin, Engine: 2L ZETEC, Tires: M&H racemaster 23x8.5x15
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo: 13.116 @ 99.350
Andrew Ortins, Engine: 2.0 DOHC Zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Garrett GT-37 Tires: ET Drag Front , Yokohma H4's Rear
2003 Ford Focus SVT: 13.301 @ 107.000
Clint / venom_injected, Engine: SVT 2.0 Zetec, Tires: BGR d.r.'s
2006 Ford Focus ST225: 13.400 @ 115.000
Koos, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: Stock Tires: Achilies
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.464 @ 105.180
Chris Crabb / FiFoci, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2007 Ford Focus ST225 (xr5 turbo): 13.466 @ 106.190
Ben P, Engine: 2.5 Duratec 5 cyl, Supercharger: - Turbos: Borg warner K04 Tires: Falken RT 615
2007 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.524 @ 105.300
Bryce Smith, Engine: 2.0L Duratec, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: 225/45/17 Dunlop ZR1 star spec
2014 Ford Focus ST: 13.590 @ 103.980
Brian Woodbury, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock