This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4.5"MUFFLER BURN TIP CATBACK CAT BACK EXHAUST 94-01 ACURA INTEGRA GSR 2/3-DR DC2 ITEM SKU: CBE-AI942GSR-BT
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow RateHigh Performance JDM Racing Spec. DesignDyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -15 Horsepower/ Low End TorqueTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and CorrosionAggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas FlowIncrease Engine Output and EfficiencyMuffler Exhaust Tip: 4.50" Major Piping Diameter: 2.50"Gaskets and Hardware Included100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Cat Back Exhaust System Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:94-01 Acura Integra GSR/ Type-R 2/3-Door DC2
(Fits GSR/Type-R Models with 1.8L B18 DOHC Engines ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$59.98CANADA:$59.98 REST OF THE WORLD:$179.98 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1995 Acura Integra ls: 11.700 @ 117.900
david robinson, Engine: 1.8L 4 cyl or b18b1, Turbos: turbonetics .50 Tires: m&h slicks
2000 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.904 @ 119.330
Jorge Llaguno, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett T3/T04E 60-1 Tires: M&H Slicks
1993 Acura Integra Type R (RHD) K20 B00sted: 11.920 @ 121.326
Kyle clarkton, Engine: JDM K20A, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Ball Bearing Tires: 215/45/16 Dunlop DZ101