This item has been shown 128 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
40060 BBK Performance Cnc-Series Performance Header
Our Part #:
CNC-Series Performance Header
CNC-Series Performance Header; Silver Ceramic; 1.75 in.; w/Air Fitting Connectors;
- Precision Laser Cut 3/8 One Piece Flanges
- Heavy Wall Computer CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Polished Silver Ceramic Coated Finish Hi Temp
- Pressure Tested For Leak Free Performance
- Gaskets And Hardware Included
Why follow when you can lead! That is the goal at BBK Performance - To continue to Lead the aftermarket parts industry as the number one Manufacturer of EFI Performance Parts and Accessories! BBK has lived and breathed EFI performance now for over 20 years & now we are taking that knowledge and experience to another level by introducing new performance applications for even more of todays modern cars & Trucks. BBK builds quality performance parts that exceed that of the OEM manufacturer. Without exception all BBK Performance parts are direct bolt on with no modifications. All Applications are covered by full BBK manufacturers warranty and include detailed instructions for installation, with all the necessary gaskets and hardware included with your parts. All of us here at BBK take pride in every performance line we produce. Many products have been featured and/or tested by reputable magazines & websites. Some of our popular performance lines include SSI Intake Manifolds, CNC Series Exhaust Headers, CNC Series Extracter X pipes & H Pipes, SpeedWare Stainless Exhaust Components, Power+Plus Throttle Bodies, Fuel Pumps & Fuel Regulators, Cold Air Induction Intake Kits, Performance Underdrive Pulley Kits, Valve Covers & Engine Covers and Gripp Suspension Components.
Why Buy From Us
• 5 Star Customer Service Rating
• Same day shipping (if ordered weekdays by noon CST)
• Average delivery time is 3 business days
• No sales tax (outside Alabama)
• No hassle returns
• Combined shipping discounts
• Over 30 years parts & accessories experience
Why Buy From Us
• Your order will be shipped using FedEx Ground
• Orders received on business days before noon CST will ship out the same day
• Shipping is available inside the 48 States Only
• Sorry FedEx cannot deliver to APO or PO Boxes
Combined Shipping Discounts! THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please let us know.
• For return instructions and our full return policy click here.
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome is open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST.
• Call us at 888-552-4766 during business hours.
• Please go to your product of interest and select "Ask a question" to contact customer support.
© Copyright Got-Chrome 2012|All Rights Reserved
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100 c1: 10.454 @ 132.630
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 10.800 @ 135.000
1995 Kawasaki ZZR1100 : 10.895 @ 127.750
tom brethauer, Engine: stock,
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 11.000 @ 133.900
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
2004 Ferrari Enzo : 11.200 @ 136.000
1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100 D3: 11.309 @ 124.640
Alan Colledge, Engine: Stock,
2006 Chevrolet Express Van 2500: 11.579 @ 115.670
Josh Harris, Engine: 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Front 215/85R16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S Rear M&H
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1972 Ford Maverick : 12.310 @ 108.000
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: sportsman fronts et street rear
1970 Ford Maverick Grabber: 12.650 @ 108.000
Lance Theaderman, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1977 Ford Maverick : 13.345 @ 103.570
Matt Williams, Engine: 5.0 roller block, Tires: 26x10 MT ET Drag
1971 Ford Maverick : 14.028 @ 95.560
Alan Gant, Engine: 302 sbf, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T ET Street Radials