This item has been shown 185 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
View all our items
Add us to favorite sellers
Visit our store
PreCut Tint Films
UnCut Tint Films
What is VLT?
About Our Tint Films
& Film Types
Shipping & Handling
Clear Urethane Door Cup/Handle Paint Protection Film
You can use our Invisible car door handle protection to protect it from nail scratches,
ring scratches etc…
ATTENTION!... This universal protection film will fit most vehicles,
however we recommend you to measure your door handles before you offer or purchase this item.
This product will keep your car’s door handle area like BRAD NEW! Even after you remove the film, your car will still look like brand new!
Other sizes are available, please contact for more info!
Size: 4.2” x 3.6”
Thickness: 8 Mil
Easy Installation Steps
- Clean door handle/cup area. Make sure there is no dirt before you apply.
- Spray the window and the clear film with the solution(soapy water, Windex)
- Carefully remove the liner behind the film.
- Spray the other side of the film with the solution.
- Place your paint protection film in place.
- There will be a lot of air bubbles and soapy water under the film. Use a mini squeegee or something flexible to swipe out air bubbles and soapy water. Always move from middle to the edges.
Customize Your Order!
We have over 10,000 pecut Paint Protection Film templates; if you were unable to find your car’s kit on our store please contact us.
If you want to get only a certain piece individual, and if it is not listed on our store individually, please contact us. We always customize your order to your need!
We care about each and every one of my clients and we would like to make business
with them again and again in the future. Therefore, customer satisfaction is our
priority. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns, problems or difficulties
installing our products. We will be more than happy to help you resolve any issue.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the product
back within 14 business days of receipt. We will be happy to refund your full purchase
price less shipping and handling.
- Item must be in original package and unused to be eligible for a full refund. If
the package is opened or item is used and you are not satisfied with the product,
please contact us.
We care about each and every one of our clients and we would like develop a long
term partnership with all our clients. Therefore, please feel free to contact me
if you have any concerns or problems, we will be more than happy to resolve any
back to top
Shipping and Handling
Once payment is received, all items will be shipped within 24 hours or the next
- For USA: Alaska, Hawaii and other countries please contact us prior to offerding or
- For Canada: Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut shipping rates please contact
us prior to offerding or buying
- We ship via Canpar or Canada Post for Canada and the USA, and Canada Post for all
- Taxes, VAT and any other taxes for International destinations are the responsibility
of the buyer.
- All shipments are insured.
- Your tracking number is emailed to you on the day of shipping. If you do not receive
our notification please verify your bulk or spam folder. Also ensure we have the
correct email address on our records.
- We do not ship to APO and PO box addresses. Please ensure you provide a physical
For International shipping contact us for rates prior to offerding and provide country,
city and postal code.
If you buy multiple items, you may have a combined shipping discount. Please contact
me for details.
Note: All items must be paid to be eligible for a combined shipping discount
As every large Canadian Business, we also obliged charge sales taxes to our customers,
if you are a Canadian resident please refer to below tax table. No sales taxes will
be applied to USA and international customers.
- Quebec residents please add 5% GST + 9.5% QST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario residents please add
13% HST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- British Columbia residents please add 12% HST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- All other Canadian customers please add 5% GST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
back to top
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 turbodiesel: 11.468 @ 121.010
Antti, Engine: OM606 3.0l, Turbos: Holset HX40super Tires: f: 235/45R18, r: 225/50R15 BFGoodrich drag radial
1999 Polaris XC snowmobile: 11.661 @ 107.660
wayne kehler, Engine: 600 cc,
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 13.270 @ 102.000
Andrew, Engine: 5.0 302 HO,
1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 13.835 @ 102.102
Rick Richards, Engine: 342, Tires: 225-60-16
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.328 @ 97.100
Mike Spina, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: BFG Drag 255/50/16
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.486 @ 97.000
Jack, Engine: Original 5.0 HO, Tires: Cooper Lifeliner
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.695 @ 96.000
BigDaddy, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: 215/60/16 Cooper Lifeliners
1991 Lincoln Mark VII SE: 14.898 @ 93.490
92LscKid, Tires: 245/50/16 Kuhmo street tire 22 psi
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.501 @ 92.170
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.591 @ 90.930
Chan Inger, Engine: 5.0L HO non MAF, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 245/45/17 Nexen N3000
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.800 @ 89.000
Chris, Engine: 302 5.0 HO, Supercharger: not yet Turbos: N/A
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 16.040 @ 88.000
April Espinosa, Engine: 302,
1954 Ford Anglia 2-Door Sedan: 25.500 @ 49.800
Dean Kirsten, Engine: 1172cc/10hp, Supercharger: Ya, right! Turbos: Huh? Tires: 5.25x16 Firestone bias-ply