This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4" TIP RACING CATBACK+4-1 MANIFOLD HEADER EXHAUST 02-06 ACURA RSX DC5 TYPE-S K20
ITEM SKU: CBE-ARSX-S+HDS-ARSX-S
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow RateTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange 4-1 High Performance Racing Spec. DesignInlet Size: 1.375" x 1.625" (4 X Oval Manifold Ports)Outlet Diameter: 3.000"Piping Diameter: 1.750"Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Stainless Steel Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow RateHigh Performance JDM Racing Spec. DesignDyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End TorqueTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and CorrosionAggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas FlowIncrease Engine Output and EfficiencyInlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.50"/ 4.00"Main Piping Diameter: 2.50"Removable Silencer Included100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System1 X Catback Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:02-06 Acura RSX DC5 Type-S
(Fits Vehicles with 2.0L K20A2/ K20Z1 l4 Engines ONLY)
For the Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Acura RSX Type-S: 11.408 @ 114.760
Robert Ingles, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: Precision SC6176 Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H Slicks
2005 Acura RSX type s: 11.674 @ 117.420
Jason Shifflett, Engine: k20a4, Turbos: hks gt2835 Tires: toyo proxes tr1
2003 Acura RSX type s: 12.800 @ 110.000
Joe Rohinsky, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: none Turbos: Greddy Tires: Azenis 215/55/16
2004 Acura RSX TYPE-S: 13.100 @ 100.000
LOUIS-MATHIEU LAMIRANDE, Engine: K20A2, Tires: M/T
2002 Acura RSX Type S Comptech Supercharger: 13.100 @ 115.110
JPSlick, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Kuhmo MX 245/45
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.106 @ 100.890
Louis-Mathieu Lamirande, Engine: k20a2, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSONS
2006 Acura RSX TypeS Turbo: 13.224 @ 106.840
Johnny Simon, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Mitsubishi T517z Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.310 @ 109.300
Andrew Becker, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: PARADA spec-2
2002 Acura RSX Type-S GReddy Turbo: 13.355 @ 109.170
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: Hoosier drag radials
2005 Acura RSX Type S: 13.572 @ 106.260
Jarryd Dang, Tires: Falken Azenis RT-615
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.583 @ 108.110
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: 225/45R-17 Toyo T1-S
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.736 @ 101.290
Chris McQuay, Engine: 2.0L, Tires: Advan a032r's
2006 Acura RSX Type-S: 13.767 @ 102.430
Kyle Wolff, Engine: stock k20z1, Tires: hoosier drag radial
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.804 @ 101.260
Chris Prus, Engine: K20A@, Tires: BFG KDW2 245/45/17
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.833 @ 103.220
Reuben Adan, Engine: k20a2, Tires: 205/55/16 Falken Azeni Sports
2003 Acura RSX RSX-S: 13.840 @ 106.000
Speed Racer, Engine: K20A2, Tires: Falcon
2004 Acura RSX Type S: 13.849 @ 102.460
Ak, Engine: K20A2, Tires: Hankook Ventus HRII
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.852 @ 100.400
Jeramy Kindle, Engine: K20A2 2.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
2002 Acura RSX Rsx-s: 13.905 @ 101.760
Chris P, Engine: k20a2,
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.976 @ 101.370
Max C., Engine: K20A2 with 176 000 miles (282 000km), Tires: falken fk 452