This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
| Detail | Payment | Shipping | Policy | Service |
Light & Lighting
LED Tail Lights
3rd Brake LED Tail Lights
LED Fog Lights
LED Bumper Lights
LED Corner Lights
Side Marker Lights
Control Arms Kit
Oil Catch Tank
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Saver Fan
Blow Off Valve
Quick Release Hub
Hood Lock Pin
Side Step Ber
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- 100% Brand new & Never used
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- Increase 10+ HP
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Professional installation in highly recommended (No instruction included)
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy BL / BP GT
(Fit on Models with 2.5L H4 DOHC Engine Turbocharged Only)
- Some Modification Needed
US 48 STATES:
$0.00 Free Shipping
- SALE TAX is applied/required to all California shipment.
- All shipments are made via UPS or USPS depending on the types of products purchased.
- Majority of our orders will be ship within 3 business days.
- Canada & International Customer Please Note: Canadian government might charge a duty tax (brokerage fee). This is NOT CHARGED by our company, and we are not responsible for this fee. Other international buyers are responsible for duties and taxes. If you have any question regarding why you are being charged this fee, please refer to your government official website. Brokerage fee varies upon the value of the product, for rate information, please refer to UPS.
- Please do not use the Paypal note field to indicate us to ship to other address. The note there will not be read.
- Payment must be received within 10 days after the sale ends.
- Please make sure you include the correct amount when you make the payment. All payments with insufficient fee will be put on hold until all payment is collected.
- Orders will only ship to Paypal confirmed address.
- Shipping address must be the same as billing address.
- We DO NOT ship to PO BOX Address, Please provide Physical Address.
- We provide 30 Days exchange or refund warranty period from delivery day. If you found any problem with the item, such as the Item does not fit / Item is defective / Item is damaged / Wrong Order received. Please contact us immediately to resolve any inconvenient problem.
- Shipping does not include just the cost of the shipment. There are additional costs such as additional packing materials and the labor required for shipping. Shipping fees are non refundable unless we shipped wrong item.
- We will charge canceling fee for any cancel the order or purchase the wrong order. A canceling fee of 20% will be charged from the full amount.
- We highly recommend professional installation of all car parts / electronics; there are some products that do not come with installation guide.
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm PST (1:00pm - 10:00pm EST)
- We closed weekends and holidays all E-Mail will respond during business hours.
- All E-Mail will takes us around 24 hours to respond.
- All E-Mail will be sent to the same E-Mail address you registered with . Please make sure you check the inbox as well as the junk mail box in case our E-Mail is misplaced in the junk mail box.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
2005 Ford GT : 10.920 @ 128.000
2005 Ford GT Ford Racing Pulley and Tune: 10.920 @ 130.230
hmg_57, Engine: Supercharged V8, Supercharger: Ford Pulley Tires: 18
1992 Subaru Legacy RS Liberty: 10.930 @ 127.700
Chris Tsakonas, Engine: EJ22/24, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 215/45/17
2005 Ford GT : 11.020 @ 130.000
2005 Ford GT Heffner Twin Turbo: 11.101 @ 139.020
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing 61mm Turbos
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT Heffner Pulley and Tune: 11.203 @ 132.370
FikseGTS, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Heffner Pulley, 2.75 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2008 Subaru Legacy specB: 11.400 @ 125.240
Steve, Engine: EJ25, Turbos: Rotated ATP GTX3076R.82A/R Tires: 235/40R18 Kumho Ecsta XS
2005 Ford GT : 11.410 @ 124.910
12secyoto, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 550HP,
2005 Ford GT : 11.540 @ 126.050
2005 Ford GT : 11.600 @ 126.200
2006 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.668 @ 124.240
Jonathan Morris , Engine: EJ 257, Turbos: Amr cxr550 Tires: Falken Zeix 225/45/17