This item has been shown 2290 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4" TIP CATBACK/CAT BACK+HEADER+DOWNPIPE FULL EXHAUST 00-05 MIT ECLIPSE GT/GTS V6
ITEM SKU: CBE-ME00V6+HDS-ME00V6
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet Diameter: 2.25"
Main Piping Diameter: 3.00"
Outlet Diameter: 4.00" (Muffler Exhaust Tip with Removable Silencer)
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.50"
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
6-2-1 High Performance JDM Racing Design
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 2.50/ 2.25
Major Piping Diameter: 2.50"
Increases Engine Output and Efficiency
Instantly Gains 5 - 10 HPs
Specifics and Benefits:
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Cat Back Exhaust System
1 X Set of Header Exhaust
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
00-05 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT/ GTS 3G
(Fits Models with 3.0L 6G72 V6 Engines ONLY; Does NOT Fit 4CYL 4G64 Models)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.201 @ 112.300
Tom Hoppe, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: 16G Tires: NITTO 450s
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.210 @ 112.000
Luke Reeder, Turbos: 16g Tires: nitto's
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.290 @ 113.630
KYNgsx, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: PTE SCM5027E Tires: Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST: 12.300 @ 113.700
Murph, Engine: 2.3 stroked 4G63 TURBO, Turbos: BIG 16g Full ported and ballanced Tires: mich. 235 40 17
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 12.390 @ 112.540
Dave Nordenmalm, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: super20 Tires: ?