This item has been shown 893 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4" MUFFLER TIP CATBACK/CAT BACK+HEADER EXHAUST 98-02 HONDA ACCORD CG1/2 4CYL F23
ITEM SKU: CBE-HA98L4+HDS-HA98L4
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet Diameter: 2.50"
Front and Rear Piping Diameter: 2.50"
Outlet Diameter: 4.00" (Muffler Exhaust Tip with Removable Silencer)
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
4-2-1 JDM Racing Spec. Design
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.75"/ 2.00"
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Cat Back Exhaust System
1 X Set of Header Exhaust
Hardware such as Exhaust Adaptor(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
98-02 Honda Accord EX/ LX CG1/ CG2
(Fits Models with 2.3L F23A1/ F23A4/ F23A5 Engines ONLY; Does NOT Fit V6 3.0L Models)
*Reuse of Stock Cat/ Extra Performance Piping would be Required
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda Accord SiR: 11.741 @ 117.400
Scott DiLonardo, Engine: F20b DOHC stroked to 2.2 L, Turbos: T3/T04 Tires: Yokohama Parada spec 2 215/40-ZR 17 in front 225/4
1995 Honda Accord EX: 13.019 @ 112.371
James, Engine: H22A, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Winstar
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 Speed: 13.107 @ 107.700
Paul, Engine: J30A4 3.0L V6, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Brand Summer Tires
1993 Honda Accord LX: 13.130 @ 104.000
Rick James, Engine: F22, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215 25 21
1994 Honda Accord EX 4door Nitrous: 13.300 @ 106.300
Corey Bullock, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Tires: Kumho ZRs
1999 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe Nitrous: 13.434 @ 101.840
arnie b, Engine: 3.0, Tires: m&h slicks
1991 Honda Accord lx: 13.442 @ 103.980
john hatfield, Engine: h22a, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: bfg drag radials
1990 Honda Accord lx: 13.491 @ 101.710
jonnyhonda, Engine: jdm h22a, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 22/8
2006 Honda Accord EX 6spd: 13.570 @ 101.200
Bryan, Engine: J30a5, Tires: 215/55 Hankook Ventus V4
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 speed Gutted Interior: 13.653 @ 104.110
Paul, Engine: J30A4, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Summer Tires
1992 Honda Accord : 13.800 @ 105.000
Brett Shanley, Engine: h22,
1994 Honda Accord Turbo: 13.915 @ 102.780
Tory Russell, Engine: h22a, Turbos: t3/04e Tires: toyo t1s
1993 Honda Accord se turbo: 13.943 @ 100.000
jerrod, Engine: f22a6, Turbos: 1 t3 60mm
1990 Honda Accord ex: 13.950 @ 101.350
Josh Taylor, Engine: JDM F22B DOHC, Turbos: t3/t4 godspeed Tires: drag radials
2005 Honda Accord EX: 13.988 @ 100.000
Igor Guzenko, Engine: K24A3/ 2.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garret GT28 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza 235/40
2001 Honda Accord : 14.120 @ 102.350
Nashmy,johnn, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: Toyo proxes T1-S-245/40ZR18
2003 Honda Accord EX coupe: 14.144 @ 99.760
John Rankin, Engine: 3.0 V6, Tires: Toyo T1R 215/50-R17
2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6: 14.210 @ 102.060
NA, Engine: SOHC 24 valve V6,
1997 Honda Accord : 14.216 @ 97.030
Jason Harmon, Engine: 2.2L 4 cyl, Tires: crap tires
2004 Honda Accord EX V6 6-speed: 14.288 @ 97.110