This item has been shown 1651 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- TheV-Band flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections, offering a low profile and modular connection, V-band flange assemblies work especially well under operating conditions involving stress, vibration, and significant temperature fluctuations. V-Band flanges are secured with a quick release clamp and allow for a gasket free seal. The v-Clamp made by stainless steel & wild steel for the flange.
- x1Stailness V-Vand Clamp
- x2Weldable Flanges.
- We accept Paypal only.
- All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of sale closing.
- Please leave note in PayPal when making the payment if you have any special request.
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 134.050
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
1976 Ford Torino : 10.580 @ 125.500
Brian Krieger, Engine: 521cu. in. BB Ford, Supercharger: never Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 11.422 @ 120.560
Chris Gubinski, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1972 Ford Torino GTS: 11.440 @ 114.830
Richard Phelan, Engine: 466, Tires: Rear 15x28x10.5 M/T ET DRAG & ET FRONT DRAG
1976 Ford Torino Starsky and Hutch: 11.494 @ 115.520
David Kirwan, Engine: Roush 588R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: ET Drag 26x10.5
1976 Ford Torino Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch: 11.527 @ 117.860
Jim Williams, Engine: 545, Supercharger: zip Turbos: zero Tires: 275/60 MT drag radials
1972 Ford Torino Sport: 11.552 @ 118.120
Chris Marko, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Ford Torino Brougham: 11.684 @ 114.677
Scott Davis, Engine: 460, Tires: M/T Drag / Moroso fronts
1969 Ford Torino GT Fastback: 11.790 @ 119.900
Paul McLaughlin, Engine: 351 Windsor Stroked to 408ci, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 275-50-15
1970 Ford Torino Cobra: 11.870 @ 116.330
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Cobrajet, Tires: 28 10.5 M/T Street ET
1968 Ford Torino GT: 11.966 @ 113.220
Brandon, Engine: 390FE, Tires: Mickey tompson et streets
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport Fastback: 12.134 @ 111.950
1973 Ford Torino sport fastback: 12.849 @ 106.580
Ian O'Connor, Engine: 393 Clevland!, Supercharger: nope Turbos: never Tires: M/T 28x10.5-15
1971 Ford Torino : 12.905 @ 106.700
mike, Engine: 429, Tires: 26x10
1971 Ford Torino Cobra: 13.650 @ 101.600
, Engine: 351 Cleveland .030 Over, Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
1972 Ford Torino 4 door: 13.755 @ 91.040
david hoyt, Engine: 351 w, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock street
1973 Ford Torino Ranchero GT: 14.500 @ 93.390
Jeff NAGY, Engine: 393 Cleveland stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Nexen 3000: 225/45-18 & 255/35-20
1969 Ford Torino GT: 14.690 @ 92.450
Ron Heldak, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Street