This item has been shown 1610 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4" BURN TIP MUFFLER CATBACK+HEADER+PIPE FULL EXHAUST 92-96 HONDA PRELUDE BB2 BA8
ITEM SKU: CBE-HP92-BT+HDS-H23+HFC-HA90
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
4.00" Muffler Exhaust Tip
Gaskets and Hardware Included
Light-Weight Stainless Steel High Performance Piping
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. High Performance Piping eliminates the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance, Instant Gain up to 10 - 15 Hp. / Tq.
Made of High Quality T304 Polished Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Mandrel-Bent Tubing
Inlet size: 2.50" / Outlet size: 2.50"
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlets: 1.250" x 1.875" (Oval)
Piping Diameter: Tri-Y 2 x 1.875" to 1 x 2.000"
O2 Sensor Bung and Flex Pipe Insertion; Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Manifold Header
1 X High Performance Piping
1 X Cat Back Exhaust Kit
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
92-96 Honda Prelude
(Fits Models with H23 2.3L DOHC Engines Only)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
Recommended for Racing Only
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS
2000 Honda Prelude Base Turbo: 13.987 @ 99.560
Ian Simonton, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Mitsubishi 18G GReddy Tires: Kumho
1992 Honda Prelude S: 13.995 @ 99.810
Steve Michaud, Engine: h22a n/a stock internal, Tires: 205/55/15 falken ziex @ 20psi
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 13.997 @ 98.270
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H slicks 23x8.5x15 (14psi)
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.2 v-tec: 14.028 @ 99.050
Ben Wilder, Engine: jdm 2.2 v-tec, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 20/8 slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 14.133 @ 96.230
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H 23x8.5x15'' Slicks