This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
| Detail | Payment | Shipping | Policy | Service |
Light & Lighting
LED Tail Lights
3rd Brake LED Tail Lights
LED Fog Lights
LED Bumper Lights
LED Corner Lights
Side Marker Lights
Control Arms Kit
Oil Catch Tank
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Saver Fan
Blow Off Valve
Quick Release Hub
Hood Lock Pin
Side Step Ber
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- 100% Brand new & Never used
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- Increase 10+ HP
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Professional installation in highly recommended (No instruction included)
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude
(Fit on Models with 2.2L / 2.3L F22A1 / H22A1 / H23A1 I4 Engine Only)
US 48 STATES:
$0.00 Free Shipping
- SALE TAX is applied/required to all California shipment.
- All shipments are made via UPS or USPS depending on the types of products purchased.
- Majority of our orders will be ship within 3 business days.
- Canada & International Customer Please Note: Canadian government might charge a duty tax (brokerage fee). This is NOT CHARGED by our company, and we are not responsible for this fee. Other international buyers are responsible for duties and taxes. If you have any question regarding why you are being charged this fee, please refer to your government official website. Brokerage fee varies upon the value of the product, for rate information, please refer to UPS.
- Please do not use the Paypal note field to indicate us to ship to other address. The note there will not be read.
- Payment must be received within 10 days after the sale ends.
- Please make sure you include the correct amount when you make the payment. All payments with insufficient fee will be put on hold until all payment is collected.
- Orders will only ship to Paypal confirmed address.
- Shipping address must be the same as billing address.
- We DO NOT ship to PO BOX Address, Please provide Physical Address.
- We provide 30 Days exchange or refund warranty period from delivery day. If you found any problem with the item, such as the Item does not fit / Item is defective / Item is damaged / Wrong Order received. Please contact us immediately to resolve any inconvenient problem.
- Shipping does not include just the cost of the shipment. There are additional costs such as additional packing materials and the labor required for shipping. Shipping fees are non refundable unless we shipped wrong item.
- We will charge canceling fee for any cancel the order or purchase the wrong order. A canceling fee of 20% will be charged from the full amount.
- We highly recommend professional installation of all car parts / electronics; there are some products that do not come with installation guide.
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm PST (1:00pm - 10:00pm EST)
- We closed weekends and holidays all E-Mail will respond during business hours.
- All E-Mail will takes us around 24 hours to respond.
- All E-Mail will be sent to the same E-Mail address you registered with . Please make sure you check the inbox as well as the junk mail box in case our E-Mail is misplaced in the junk mail box.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS
2000 Honda Prelude Base Turbo: 13.987 @ 99.560
Ian Simonton, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Mitsubishi 18G GReddy Tires: Kumho
1992 Honda Prelude S: 13.995 @ 99.810
Steve Michaud, Engine: h22a n/a stock internal, Tires: 205/55/15 falken ziex @ 20psi
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 13.997 @ 98.270
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H slicks 23x8.5x15 (14psi)
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.2 v-tec: 14.028 @ 99.050
Ben Wilder, Engine: jdm 2.2 v-tec, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 20/8 slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 14.133 @ 96.230
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H 23x8.5x15'' Slicks