This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4-2-1 STAINLESS STEEL RACING HEADER MANIFOLD/EXHAUST D-SERIES EG EJ EK D15A D16A
ITEM SKU: HDS-HC88
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material4-2-1 Design, Two Sensor Hole BungInlet/ Outlet: 1.75"/ 2.00"Metal Gasket IncludedTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
Compatible with:88-00 Honda Civic D-series Engine SOHC88-91 Honda CRX D-series Engine SOHC93-97 Honda Del Sol D-series Engine SOHC
SOHC Engine OnlyFor Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
Our Installation Demonstration of This Item:
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 BMW 325i : 8.690 @ 159.700
Boris Skoblov, Engine: m52, Turbos: 76mm
1979 AMC Concord hatchback: 9.000 @ 143.930
Mark Ipsen, Engine: AMC 401 (440 cubic inches),
1991 BMW 325i : 10.150 @ 140.300
Boris S, Engine: 3.3L bme m3 motor, Turbos: 80mm bullseye
1988 BMW 325i M20b25: 10.277 @ 149.600
AUTO-TIM, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: no Turbos: TB70-03 Tires: Mickey Tompson - street radial
1988 BMW 325i : 11.412 @ 132.340
alvaro uribe, Engine: m20, Turbos: garrett gt 35 Tires: MH
1989 BMW 325i : 11.580 @ 136.940
Ryan Needham, Engine: 130k S50 w/ .140 headgasket & ARP studs, Supercharger: 's are weak! Turbos: GT4088r Tires: Nitto 245/45/17 DR's
1984 BMW 325i E30: 11.595 @ 117.162
Balázs Hajdu, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Michelin S210 23/57 R13
1989 BMW 325i GT3282r Turbo: 11.630 @ 127.000
Brett Woffinden, Engine: m52b28, Turbos: single GT3282r ball bearing Tires: 235/60/15 bfg drag radials
1967 Pontiac Catalina : 11.820 @ 115.450
Ian Jacques, Engine: 400C.I.+.030, Tires: 255/60/15 B.F. goodrich drag radials
1962 Pontiac Catalina 2-DR hardtop coupe: 11.850 @ 115.000
Gary L. Franks, Engine: 389 cubic inch; 318 BHP (factory rating), Tires: Drag Slicks
1989 BMW 325i Sedan: 11.886 @ 113.760
Jim Nafsinger, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: turbonetics t3t4 Tires: M&H racemaster 23x8x15 slicks
1992 BMW 325i LS1 Powered: 12.270 @ 112.070
Clay, Engine: Chevrolet LS1, Tires: Nitto 555r
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 4 matic: 12.340 @ 113.780
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo,
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic Renntech: 12.427 @ 112.810
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic: 12.882 @ 110.000
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.720 @ 102.110
NA, Engine: V8,
2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.910 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 382 HP,
1989 BMW 325i : 14.100 @ 98.000
Joe Przyczkowski, Engine: 2.5l sohc, Tires: falkin
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 14.110 @ 102.020
NA, Tires: Continental ContiTouring Contact CH95 M+S
1991 BMW 325i : 14.230 @ 97.550
Will Alexander, Engine: 2.5L Inline 6,