This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4-2-1 STAINLESS RACING HEADER MANIFOLD+PIPING EXHAUST D-SERIES EG EJ EK D15 D16
ITEM SKU: HDS-HC88+HFC
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate4-2-1 High Performance JDM Racing Spec. Design, Two Sensor Hole BungInlet/ Outlet: 1.75"/ 2.00"Metal Gasket IncludedTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification on Most Models
Lightweight Stainless Steel High Performance Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. High Performance Piping eliminates the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits: Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance, Dyno Proven Increases Low End Torque and Horse Powers; Instant Gain up to 10~15 Hp. / Tq. Made of High Quality T304 Polished Stainless Steel Material TIG Welded CNC Machine Mandrel-Bent TubingInlet size: 2.25" / Outlet size: 2.25"O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System1 X High Performance PipingHardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Application:88-00 Honda Civic D-series Engine SOHC
88-91 Honda CRX D-series Engine SOHC93-97 Honda Del Sol D-series Engine SOHC
(Fits Models with 1.5L/ 1.6L D15/ D16 SOHC l4 Engines ONLY)For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 10AE: 7.495 @ 178.920
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13b, Turbos: yes
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 roadster: 8.561 @ 165.170
Cris Alarcon, Engine: RB26, Turbos: Single Garrett 76mm Tires: Mickey thompson
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 8.913 @ 147.990
John Metric, Engine: NetGain Warp9 x 2 , Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.122 @ 145.160
John Metric, Engine: Twin Netgain Warp9, Tires: Hoosier & Moroso
1989 Mazda Miata MX5 13b turbo: 9.490 @ 136.000
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hoosier slicks
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.780 @ 153.600
Dennis, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Large Ball Bearing
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 ls1 v8: 10.470 @ 129.900
mike lake, Engine: 383 ls1, Tires: m/t
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 V8 Nitrous: 10.700 @ 133.710
Landon Vieth, Engine: 406 ci SBC, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/45/17
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.000 @ 125.010
Bryan Downs, Engine: 1.8 BP, Turbos: 54 trim t3/to4e Tires: MH 24.5/9.5/13 Drag Slicks
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.200 @ 123.000
Kenneth Richards, Engine: 87 Turbo II 13b, Turbos: Larger single Tires: 24.5x9x15 M@H Slicks
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Monster Miata: 11.360 @ 119.790
Paul Martin, Engine: Ford 5.0 V8 347ci stroker, Tires: 275x50x15 Goodrich DR
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.488 @ 123.700
Jason O'Neill, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: RS2 / MT ET Street Radials
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.604 @ 128.750
Andrew Campbell, Engine: BP 1839cc DOHC inline four cyl., Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: BFG G-force drag radials 225/50/15
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.690 @ 124.640
Mr. J, Engine: stock, Turbos: twin turbos Tires: 335/35ZR-17 (rear)
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.700 @ 125.400
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.870 @ 119.260
Boss Frog - Ric Joranlien, Engine: LS1, Tires: Hoosier 275
1996 Mazda Miata MX5 LS1: 11.890 @ 116.860
RacingConcepts.net, Engine: Stock internals LS1, Tires: Drag Radials
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.999 @ 112.050
Michael DeCesaro, Engine: BP 1.8L, STOCK internals, Turbos: T3/T4E 50t .48AR/.60AR Tires: Toyo RA1 @ 25psi
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 12.083 @ 113.190
Shaun Juarez, Engine: 1.6, Turbos: BEGI Stage 3, with custom T3/T4 Hybrid Tires: Yokohama
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 LS2 V8: 12.327 @ 111.560
RTTV, Engine: LS2 V8: 400HP,