This item has been shown 1948 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
-- Select Make -- -- Select Model -- -- Select Year --
Rwraps® Blue Camo Film Wrap Features
Rwraps Blue Camo wrap films are a premium wrapping film with a printed matte. Specially engineered with bubble-free air release technology, application is simple for professionals and novice installers alike. Available in a variety of sizes and widths, to fit just about any custom project from vehicle wraps to commercial signage, this film is UV stable, warranty backed and installer friendly. This 2-layer product consists of an air release channel liner which gives it a bubble-free application and the matte Blue Camo film itself. Heat conformable, this film can be applied to just about any hard surface with simple to extreme curves. When your looking to give your project a camouflage look with a matte finish, then look no further than Rwraps for the solution.
- Adhesive backed, bubble-free ready to apply film.
- Heat conformable for extreme curves and wraps.
- 3 mil thick (.0042") blends seamlessly with application area.
- Warranty backed, durable and UV stable.
- Available in 12" widths, see sale title for size.
- Additional sizes available, please contact us for specifics.
What is Rwraps® Film?
It is a matte finish, printed adhesive backed vinyl film with a popular sticker bomb pattern. It is sold by the sheet and can be applied to the exterior or interior of just about any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, ATV, etc.The film comes ready to apply, although application tools are not included. The adhesive is semi-permanent (it can be removed, but not reapplied).What size do I need?
The kit size is listed in the sale title. We offer a variety of sizes, the size required depends on the intended application area. We recommend you measure your application area and purchase the most applicable quantity and size. The vehicle compatibility listed is a general guide as this is a trim-to-fit kit and not a Pre-Cut kit. You may read in detail about how to measure your application area for a proper kit installation here.How do I install Rwraps® Film?
The easiest way to answer this questions is for you to watch our installation video at the top of this page. Installing Rwraps® sticker bomb film can be significantly easier and less time consuming than using spray paint, it can however still be a difficult process. Remember, we sell vinyl film and not the ability to install it.
What tools do I need?
- Installation difficulty depends on the ability of the installer.
- Depends on whether the surface has complex curves, protrusions or is compounded.
- Depends on if the proper installation tools and fluids are used.
- Depends on whether the installer is familiar with heat stretching film.
All of them. Installation can be difficult and the tools we sell help guarantee results.
Do you offer a warranty?
- The application squeegee will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the tint.
- Low friction sleeves prevent "squeegee scratches."
- Rapid Prep removes any dirt or debris from your application area.
- Rapid Tac will aide in the wet application of our Rwraps™ film.
- Rapid Clear will act as a finishing agent and polish on all Rvinyl products.
- Seal-It Pens are used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
- 3M Primer 94 is used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
Rwraps® offers a limited warranty of 3 years. The film is guaranteed to not fade, peel, crack, bubble or turn a different shade when properly installed. This vinyl film is very durable, UV stable and scratch resistant.
Power by SFL
List your items fast using 's File Exchange
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Honda Interceptor VFR800: 10.957 @ 124.550
Jonathan Mravic, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: N/a Tires: Crappy Bridgestone bt23
1994 Honda Interceptor VFR 750 rc36: 11.735 @ 117.180
1998 Honda Interceptor : 11.897 @ 114.040
Justin Kimbrough, Engine: 800cc, Tires: Conti-Road Attack Rear 180
2006 Honda Interceptor Vtec: 12.022 @ 114.110
1993 Infiniti J30 touring: 15.700 @ 90.500
billy, Engine: stock, Tires: stock