This item has been shown 1972 times.
-- Select Make -- -- Select Model -- -- Select Year --
- Adhesive backed, bubble-free ready to apply film.
- Heat conformable for extreme curves and wraps.
- 3 mil thick (.0042") blends seamlessly with application area.
- Warranty backed, durable and UV stable.
- Available in 12" widths, see sale title for size.
- Additional sizes available, please contact us for specifics.
- Installation difficulty depends on the ability of the installer.
- Depends on whether the surface has complex curves, protrusions or is compounded.
- Depends on if the proper installation tools and fluids are used.
- Depends on whether the installer is familiar with heat stretching film.
- The application squeegee will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the tint.
- Low friction sleeves prevent "squeegee scratches."
- Rapid Prep removes any dirt or debris from your application area.
- Rapid Tac will aide in the wet application of our Rwraps™ film.
- Rapid Clear will act as a finishing agent and polish on all Rvinyl products.
- Seal-It Pens are used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
- 3M Primer 94 is used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
Rwraps® Blue Camo Film Wrap Features
What is Rwraps® Film?
It is a matte finish, printed adhesive backed vinyl film with a popular sticker bomb pattern. It is sold by the sheet and can be applied to the exterior or interior of just about any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, ATV, etc.The film comes ready to apply, although application tools are not included. The adhesive is semi-permanent (it can be removed, but not reapplied).
The kit size is listed in the sale title. We offer a variety of sizes, the size required depends on the intended application area. We recommend you measure your application area and purchase the most applicable quantity and size. The vehicle compatibility listed is a general guide as this is a trim-to-fit kit and not a Pre-Cut kit. You may read in detail about how to measure your application area for a proper kit installation here.
The easiest way to answer this questions is for you to watch our installation video at the top of this page. Installing Rwraps® sticker bomb film can be significantly easier and less time consuming than using spray paint, it can however still be a difficult process. Remember, we sell vinyl film and not the ability to install it.
All of them. Installation can be difficult and the tools we sell help guarantee results.
Rwraps® offers a limited warranty of 3 years. The film is guaranteed to not fade, peel, crack, bubble or turn a different shade when properly installed. This vinyl film is very durable, UV stable and scratch resistant.
Power by SFL
List your items fast using 's File Exchange