This item has been shown 1840 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
-- Select Make -- -- Select Model -- -- Select Year --
Rwraps® Brushed Aluminum Vinyl Film Wrap Features
- Adhesive backed, bubble-free ready to apply film.
- Textured embossed finish you can feel.
- Heat conformable for extreme curves and wraps.
- 3 mil thick (.0042") blends seamlessly with application area.
- Warranty backed, durable and UV stable.
- Available in 24, 36, 48, 60 and 72" length, see sale title for size.
Rvinyl™ Brushed Aluminum vinyl film is an installer friendly single-ply DIY trim-to-fit sheet of film. It is designed to be applied to the exterior or interior of your vehicle and can be applied to OEM or aftermarket parts alike for a customized look. Sold in a variety of sizes and colors (please see sale title) the film is backed by a 3 year warranty and a 5 year durability rating.What is Rvinyl™ Brushed Aluminum Film?
Please watch the above introductory video to learn how to use this product. The video showcases Rvinyl™ R60 60" x 72" film size, although this is a large sheet of vinyl film the installation principals are the same.
It is a textured and embossed adhesive backed vinyl film. It is sold by the sheet and can be applied to the exterior or interior of just about any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, ATV, etc. It has a UV protective layer to reduce fading and a durable surface to prevent scratching during installation. The film comes ready to apply, although application tools are not included. The adhesive is semi-permanent (it can be removed, but not reapplied).What size do I need?
The kit size is listed in the sale title. We offer a variety of sizes, the size required depends on the intended application area. We recommend you measure your application area and purchase the most applicable quantity and size. The vehicle compatibility listed is a general guide as this is a trim-to-fit kit and not a Pre-Cut kit. You may read in detail about how to measure your application area for a proper kit installation here.How do I install Rvinyl™ Brushed Aluminum Films?
The easiest way to answer this questions is for you to watch our installation video at the top of this page. Installing Rvinyl™ Brushed Aluminum film can be significantly easier and less time consuming than using spray paint, it can however still be a difficult process. Remember, we sell vinyl film and not the ability to install it.
- Installation difficulty depends on the ability of the installer.
- Depends on whether the surface has complex curves, protrusions or is compounded.
- Depends on if the proper installation tools and fluids are used.
- Depends on whether the installer is familiar with heat stretching film. What Rvinyl™ application tools do you recommend?
All of them. Installation can be difficult and the tools we sell help guarantee results.
- The application squeegee will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the tint.
- Low friction sleeves prevent "squeegee scratches."
- Rapid Prep removes any dirt or debris from your application area.
- Rapid Tac will aide in the wet application of our Rvinyl™ Chrome film.
- Rapid Clear will act as a finishing agent and polish on all Rvinyl products.
- Seal-It Pens are used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
- 3M Primer 94 is used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films. Do you offer a warranty?
Rwraps® offers a limited warranty of 3 years. The film is guaranteed to not fade, peel, crack, bubble or turn a different shade when properly installed. This vinyl film is very durable, UV stable and scratch resistant.
Power by SFL
List your items fast using 's File Exchange
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.460 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200 CC, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.640 @ 142.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200CC TRIUMPH, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
2006 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.717 @ 127.660
2008 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.750 @ 130.230
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.110 @ 126.330
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.140 @ 126.510
JR215, Tires: Pirelli super corsa
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.363 @ 118.590
My Friend Mike,
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple: 11.536 @ 118.850
My Friend Mike,
2006 Saturn ION : 11.590 @ 121.440
Jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: 63 mm
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.738 @ 118.000
My Friend Mike,
2007 Triumph Daytona Daytona 675: 11.759 @ 119.520
2005 Saturn ION Redline: 12.230 @ 118.270
Taylor Leier, Engine: Stock LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS1320 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2006 Saturn ION : 12.340 @ 115.770
jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: s256
2008 Audi A5 3.0 TDI: 12.596 @ 107.390
Robert, Engine: 3.0 TDI, Turbos: Upgradet compressor wheel Tires: Michelin PS2
2000 Plymouth Prowler Paxton Supercharger: 12.846 @ 104.310
Mike Krehel, Supercharger: Paxton
2008 Audi A5 : 12.992 @ 105.818
Robert, Engine: 3.0 TDI, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2000 Plymouth Prowler Hennessey GTX: 13.100 @ 105.300
NA, Engine: Hennessey Moddified 3.6L V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GS-D 225/45VR17/295/40ZR20
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.116 @ 110.030
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS HTV1320LSJ Tires: Hoosier qtp
2004 Saturn ION Redline 2.0L Supercharged LSJ: 13.146 @ 105.800
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L Supercharged LSJ, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.286 @ 105.090
Andrew, Engine: 2.0l LSJ Supercharged, Supercharger: M62 Eaton gen 5 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT slicks