This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
38MM TURBO BOOST MANIFOLD EXHAUST BYPASS EXTERNAL WASTEGATE + SPRING LOADED GOLD
- 100% Brand new item
- CNC billet aluminum T6061 housing for heat disbursement
- 2 bolt flange set up for turbo applications
- Base housing with forged stainless steel valves construction
- Heavy duty actuator diaphragm withstands temperatures up to 490 degrees Celsius
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm inner design
- Weld-on flanges are included with every kit
- Wastegates includes steel hardware bolts
- External wastegates are commonly used for fast spooling and keep back pressure to a minimum and still regulating boost levels more precisely than internal wastegates in high power applications, where high boost levels can be achieve
- Color: Gold
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Chevrolet Nova ss: 6.270 @ 223.000
mikael nord, Engine: keith black 426, Supercharger: Lysholm screw Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Chevrolet Nova : 6.983 @ 199.260
KOLBRICK, Engine: 706 cheve,
1967 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport: 8.020 @ 175.000
Trevor Vickers, Engine: 427, Supercharger: F3R Pro Charger Tires: 15X32X14
1963 Chevrolet Nova : 8.090 @ 173.000
Randy, Engine: BBC, Tires: 33X10.5W
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.390 @ 160.000
Tony Reddix, Engine: 428 in sbc, Tires: 275 x 60 M/T Radials
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.421 @ 167.000
Peter Kaldy, Engine: BBC 468, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Nova coupe: 8.541 @ 167.890
Jonny B, Engine: 555 cid bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: m/t front goodyear d3 in rear
1967 Chevrolet Nova Chevy II: 8.551 @ 157.899
Russell Jackson, Engine: short deck 482, Tires: Goodyear 14.5 X 32
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.590 @ 157.000
Frankie Muscia, Engine: 598 BBC,
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.621 @ 154.950
Harold Stover Jr, Engine: 555 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear D5 1984
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.680 @ 156.000
Chris Yates, Engine: 434, Tires: M/T ET Street 13/31
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.720 @ 155.200
barry ginter, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: F-2 procharger Tires: M/T 33-15-15
1971 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.761 @ 158.280
Pete Llamas, Engine: 565 BBC, Tires: m/t et street
1967 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.837 @ 150.550
David Kolenda, Engine: 502, Supercharger: B&M420 Tires: 16 x 33 x 15
1969 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.870 @ 148.180
Burke a. Chaisson, Engine: 540 c.i. bbc,
1972 Chevrolet Nova 588ci: 8.881 @ 153.160
Jeff Mill, Engine: 588ci - N/A BB Chevy, Tires: MT - ET Front Runners & MT 29.5 10.5W Slicks
1965 Chevrolet Nova 2 Dr HT: 8.919 @ 152.677
Greg Means, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Hall Bros 6-71 Tires: 32x14.5 Goodyears
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.920 @ 152.920
barry, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: procharger F-2 Turbos: n\a Tires: m/t 32x14.0-15
1972 Chevrolet Nova 2 dr coupe: 8.960 @ 152.150
gary federico, Engine: 516, Tires: hoosier 14.5x32
1968 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.975 @ 147.450
Bill Moore, Engine: 588 BBC, Tires: 33x16x151