This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
37.5"X12"X11" DODGE NEON SRT4 BOLT ON FMIC FRONT MOUNT TURBO LARGE INTERCOOLER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- This bar and plate core assembly is the largest, highest flowing IC core on the market for the SRT-4
- The larger volume reduces the pressure drop across the intercooler while the bar and plate core design improves the cooling efficiency
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Increase Air Flow and Performance, Super light weight
- Design: Bar and Plate
- Overall Size: 37.5" x 12" x 11"
- Core Size: 24" x 12" x
- 03 / 04 / 05 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT4
[[ShippingServiceCost1]] - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
[[IntShippingServiceCost1]] - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
[[IntShippingServiceCost1]] - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
[[IntShippingServiceCost2]] - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Neon Sport: 9.846 @ 145.050
Steve Lockett, Engine: 2.4,
1998 Dodge Neon : 10.010 @ 138.000
Ed Carpino, Engine: 340 bored to 383 small blck crysler, Tires: mickey tompson et drag
1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe: 10.240 @ 130.000
Len Ayala, Engine: 2.0L chrysler, Turbos: Garrett GT series Tires: M/T
1999 Dodge Neon sport coupe: 10.350 @ 142.000
Eric Duncan, Engine: 2.0 , fully build, DOHC, Tires: m/t 24.5x13x8
1998 Dodge Neon Highline SOHC: 10.710 @ 124.000
Kevin Flint, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: t-52 Tires: 24.5x8x13 Hoosier
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 10.760 @ 128.000
Angela Galante, Engine: 2.4, SRT internals, Turbos: Hahn Racecraft 25G Tires: 24 1/2X8X13 Hoosier slicks
1997 Dodge Neon ACR: 11.294 @ 127.820
Matt Tripp, Engine: 2.4 DOHC (SRT-4 swap), Turbos: BW S372 Tires: M&H 25x8.7
1999 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.299 @ 129.430
Ryan Antoine, Engine: 2.4 Liter, Turbos: GT3582r Tires: M&H racemaster 15x24.5x8.5
1996 Dodge Neon 2door 2.2Lstroker nitrous: 11.400 @ 124.000
matthew devoe, Engine: 2.2Lstroker, Tires: mh 24.5/8.5/13slick mh 24/3.5/15 skinny
1998 Dodge Neon Coupe: 11.736 @ 123.865
Christian Nolin, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 24.5x8.5x13
1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 123.750
Eric Urness, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: T3/T04S 60trim .70ar/ .63ar 76 trim Tires: 25x9x13 M&H
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.250 @ 122.780
Craig Martinelli, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: Super 20G-H Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.313 @ 111.510
Jeff Ball, Engine: 1997 Dodge 2.4, Tires: Hoosier 24.5 x 8 -13
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.386 @ 117.600
ROBERT PYSZKA, JR., Engine: 2.0L (1996cc) DOHC 420A, Turbos: GARRET T3/T4 Tires: NITTO 555 SERIES DRAG
1998 Dodge Neon : 12.446 @ 112.670
Aaron Homiak, Engine: Stock 2004 SRT-4, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 Tires: 205 Hankook's
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.500 @ 110.830
DRIVER X, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: stock SRT4 Tires: 185 65 17 YOKOHAMA
2004 Dodge Neon SE: 12.682 @ 106.180
Erick Steinmaier, Engine: 2.0 Sohc, Turbos: Mitsubishi Super 16g Tires: Kumho Victoracer V710
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.701 @ 112.220
Aaron, Engine: Stock 2.0, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 turbofold Tires: Stock 185/65/14
1995 Dodge Neon ls: 12.769 @ 101.810
Chico SOHC, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Turbos: TD05 16G (Hahnrace craft) Tires: BF Goodrich drag radials
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.810 @ 107.810
Kyle, Engine: 2.4 (05 SRT-4 SWAP), Turbos: Stock TDO4 Tires: 22x8x15 M+H Slicks