This item has been shown 8089 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
3.5"SINGLE OVAL MUFFLER TIP OEM TURBO/CATBACK/BACK EXHAUST 02-07 IMPREZA WRX/STI
ITEM SKU: CBE-WRX02-OE
Stainless Steel OE Turboback/ Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Dyno Proven Increases Low End Torque and Horse Power
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Computerized Mandrel-Bent to Increase High Air Flow Rate
Dyno Proven to Instantly Incresses 10 -15 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel for Strength and Durability
3.50" Muffler Exhaust Tip
3.00" Piping Diameter
Gaskets and Hardware Included
Direct Bolt-On Installation; No Modification Required
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Cat Back Exhaust System
Hardwares such as Gaskets and Bolts as Shown in the Picture Above
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX/ WRX STI
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.765 @ 143.060
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials
2004 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.730 @ 129.970
andy dorans jr., Engine: ej257, Turbos: gt35r .82 Tires: falken azenis rt 615 225/40/18