This item has been shown 16663 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
350z Nissan 03-08 N2 Front bumper Body Kit
Insure a pleasant buying experience and yoursatisfaction please read the entire sale before you you hit the "buy it now" button
Message or call us (626.859.3068 mon-fri 10-6pm PST) if you have any questions or check the avilability of this item.
- Brand NewFront Bumperbody kit
- Poly-Fiberglass material
- Lighter, stronger, more flexible then traditional fiberglass
- Itemis not pre-drilled, not ready for paint
- modifications required: sanding, shaving, trimming, application of heat, etc
- removal of the existing reinforcement bar may be required
DISCLAIMER: Vehicles depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, wings, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description. Pictures are meant to show the style of the item(s) in the listing and in some cases may not necessarily show the exact year/make/model of the vehicle listed in the title and description.Do not expect these parts to fit just like OEM parts right out of the box. However, if you are going to an experienced aftermarket professional body shop, they should have absolutely no problem getting these parts installed.
- Credit Cards (VISA, MASTER, DISCOVER)
- 9.75%tax for Californiaresidents
- payment must be received within 5 days
Estimated Arrival Time:- 2-4 weeks after your payment clears. Please note that this product is an over sized item which ships by a freight trucking carrier.
- The shipping company will call you to schedule a date and time to drop off the item.
- $139.99Shipping/Handling to the 48 states (DOES NOT INCLUDE AK/HI/Puerto Rico)
- MESSAGE ME FOR HI/AK/Puerto Rico
- $274.99 shipping/Handling to Canada (broker, tax & duty not included)
ATTENTION:- Please open/inspect package upon arrival with the delivery agent present BEFORE you sign for it.
- If there are any damages, you must note it on the delivery slip.
- Any damage claims must be made to us within 1 business day (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Terms of Sale
• Once your payment clear you need to message us on the following OR THERE WILL BE A DELAY ON PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
- Car info, Year, Make, Model, number of doors (ex: 92 Honda Civic 2 door coupe)
- Your phone number including the area code (its required for the freight company to call you first for appointment delivery)
• We will then pick up your order from the manufacture
• If product is in stock at the factory warehouse, it will be picked up and shipped out between 3-10 business days
• If is not in stock, we will call you within 3 business days from the day your message is received. You have the choice to WAIT, EXCHANGE or CANCEL your order. Full refund will be given if you decide to cancel
• After your order is shipped, the shipping company will call you to schedule a date and time to deliver the item. They will not show up until they get a hold of you by phone first.
Guaranteed fitment policy, if there is a fitment issue please contact us. We will need you to send in pictures of the the parts and show us what is the problem first. A copy of the business license from the body shop who is doing the installation. If the parts is defective after reviewing of the info you provided we will send a freight carrier to pick up the bad product and ship out new product.
All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, filling, sanding, and shaving. Extra fees can be incurred for proper fitment. All parts are for off-road and show use only. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars maybe necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers, this is done at the buyer/owners own risk, we do not accept liability for injuries resulting from customization of buyer/owners car, this is done at their own risk. You, as the buyer, are responsible for complying with any/all local, state, and federal laws.
We strive to offer 5-Star service by stating upfront our policies and anticipated delivery time. If you were pleased with the transaction, please respond with all 5-Stars when leaving us response! If for any reason you feel like you did not receive 5-star service,please call us at 626 859 3038 (M-F 10-5pm PacificStander Time)or message usbefore leaving us your response. WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT OR YOUR MONEY BACK !
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is this a bolt on body kit and does it fit perfectly out of the box?
A:Body Kitsis not a directbolt on product, the surface is not finished and it is not painted. Buyer must take it to a auto body shop with fabrication experience to have it installed. If you consider your factory part or picture shownin this saleas 100% perfect fit, then the new product that we are selling is 90% fit. Because of how this product is made and the material; the product needs shaving, adding of fiberglass and heat treatment to ensure perfectly gaps between laps, hood, grill, fender door trunk. Before you paint, the product needs to be resurfaced, bondo, primed then paint. So installation of the body kit are expensive, it can range from 500-1000 dollars.
Do you have item in stock ?
A: Product is stocked by the manufacturer. MESSAGE ME ON WITH CAR INFO AND I WILL CHECK WITH THE MANUFACTURE.
What if I paid for the item and it is not in stock?
A: If item is not in stock, we will call you within 3 business days and you have the options to 1) wait for them item to become available 2, Change to another style, 3) cancel and receive full refund. (Please include or message us your phone number with every order)
How long after my payment clears until I receive my order?
A: On average between 2-4 weeks, shipping company will call schedule a date and time to drop off your order.
- 3-5 business days for us to pick up, package up thenship out your product
- 5-10 business days for transit by the shipping freight company
Why is shipping so expensive and it takes so long?
A: It is an over sized package and it have to be pick up by Freight tracking company. Regular shipping companies that ships small boxes will not take it due to the size. Also due to the size of the package, shipping time slows down as well. We do not make any money on shipping.
Is my order insured, Is there any special instructions for me to cover under the insurance?
A: Yes your order is 100% insured. Yes you need to do the fallowing to cover yourself under the insurance.
- Open and inspect the parts infront of the driver, he is your witness ( Check your parts even if the box is not broken or damaged, a lot of damages occurs with the box show no sighs of damage)
- If the part is broken or damaged, write "damageupon delivery" on the freight receiving slip.
- Call us within 1 business day, we will file the claim for you with the shipping company
- Call or message us if you have any questions before offerding
- Monday - Friday 10-5pm Pacific Stander Time
- Tel: (626)859-3038
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.245 @ 127.420
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring: 12.255 @ 112.910
Stephen Kirouac, Engine: VQ , Turbos: TN Single Tires: Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 12.345 @ 113.370
Craig L, Engine: vq35de (stock internals), Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 ball bearing Tires: Falken FK-451 STREET TIRES
2008 Nissan 350Z enth. Bolt Ons ONLY: 12.419 @ 109.520
andre12031948, Engine: stock Few Bolt ons ONLY, Tires: Hoosier
2004 Nissan 350Z touring Turbo: 12.441 @ 116.510
Rafa, Supercharger: no Turbos: 700BB Tires: BF drag radials