This item has been shown 337 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
350Z Z33 FAIRLADY Z G35 SKYLINE STAINLESS STEEL RACING DOWNPIPE+GASKET+O2 BUNG
PayPal with Any
- 100% brand new. Never been tried or installed.
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing.
- 2 pieces of downpipe; exactly shown in the picture.
- Fast air-flow design, allow the engine run more smooth with deep sound.
- Increases up to 10-15 Horsepower.
- Inlet size; 2.25" / Outlet size; 2.25"
- O2 sensor insertion, bolts and gaskets are included.
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 Nissan 350Z Z33 3.5L V6 engine
- 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 Infiniti G35 V35 3.5L V6 engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
1997 Nissan Skyline GTR vspec: 11.430 @ 135.800
speeddoctor, Engine: RB26DETT, Tires: frt. Kuhmovicto bk.BF goodrich drag