This item has been shown 102 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
3.5" BURNT TIP MUFFLER CATBACK RACING EXHAUST 05-07 CHEVY COBALT LS/LT/LTZ 2.2L
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: Increase Horse Power | High Quality Stainless Steel :. Upgrading vehicle's exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust back pressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality T304 stainless steel construction
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- Inlet Diameter: 2.25"
- Front Piping Diameter: 2.25"
- Outlet Diameter: 3.50" (Muffler Exhaust Tip)
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Instantly increases 10+ HP
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Hardware and gaskets included
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 Exhaust Kit As Pictured Above
- 05-07 Chevrolet Cobalt Base/ LS/ LT/ LTZ
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
(Fits Models with 2.2L Engines ONLY)
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE