This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
320MM ALL BLACK BATTLE STYLE STEERING WHEEL + QUICK RELEASE & JDM HORN BUTTON
100% Brand New, never been used.
Made Of High Quality Aluminum.
Exactly the same as picture.
Replace your old/Stock Steering Wheel. (ADAPTER HUB IS NOT INCLUDED)
Wrapped with Genuine PVC Leather.
Improves grip , Handling and Control.
JDM badgeHorn button Included.
Use it with any standard 6 Bolt Hub Adapter.
Easy to Install.
Steering Wheel Color: (Black/Black)
Quick Release Color: Black
There are no installation guides provided with the item, professional installation is highly recommended
Note: this sale is only for the Steering Wheel & Quick Release ONLY. Adapter Hub is not included.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1997 Nissan Maxima GLE: 11.400 @ 122.000
Streetzlegend, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Borg Warner 366
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10