This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
3/16"(5mm) WHEEL SPACERS 5x100 & 5x114.3 PROBE MUSTANG RANGER EXPLORER FREESTYLE
- 5X100mm/ 5X114.3mm WHEELSPACERS
- THICKNESS: 3/16" (5mm)
- FOR A SET OF 2 WHEEL SPACERS
- WILL FIT ANY MODEL WITH 5X100mmor 5X114.3mm BOLT PATTERN
FACTORY WHEEL STANCE IS NARROW, AND CAN FEEL UNSTABLE DURING HIGH SPEED DRIVING AND CORNERING. WITH WHEEL SPACERS, YOU CAN BRING OUT THE WHEELS AND GIVE THE VEHICLE A WIDER STANCE.WIDER STANCE MEANS THE CAR IS MORE STABLE AND MAY REDUCE BODY-ROLL WHEN DRIVING OR DURING CORNERING. THE INSTALLATION IS EASY, JUST REMOVE THE WHEELS,INSERT THE SPACERS, AND PUT THE WHEELS BACK ON.
- CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM ALLOY SPACERS
- EXTENDS THE WHEEL STANCE OUTWARD FOR BETTER TRACTION AND STABILITY
- NO MODIFICATION NEEDED
- 100% BRAND NEW
USA Shipping Rate:
Continental 48 states, whereUPS ground shipment is available(check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Other USA, Canada Shipping Rate:
AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Countries other than Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
I will ship to:
Rate apply to Calfornia residents
- Local pick up available, please contact us for details.
- All items must be paid within 7 days or an unpaid item dispute will open.
- Buyer must provide following information upon payment. Uncompleted information may delay the shipping process.
- Payment with credit card: Please contact us for details.
- Payment with Pay Pal: Please make sure that you have confirmed address.
- For international customers. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Item will be shipped once payment is cleared and it normally takes 7-10 business days for shipping carrier to deliver after it leaves the warehouse. Tracking# will be emailed upon request once item is shipped.
- Return Policy:
- Please inspect the package upon arrival first and note any visual damage(s) before signing.
- For damage of defective claim, customer must email pictures demonstrates their claims within14 days of received for visual confirmation. If the item is modified from its original form there will be no claim, no exception.
- For return for exchange/refund, please provide pictures demonstrate the article(s) are in brand new, pristine conditions within14 days of received. Once we have visual confirmation and the article(s) are eligible for exchange/refund, we will reply back with Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). After receiving the RMA#, write the number on the outside of the package then ship the article(s) back. Please pack the article(s) with all the original packaging and provide additional protections to prevent any shipping damages. We will refuse any package without a valid Return Authorization Number. Please specify all, if any, damage(s) on the article(s) prior to return shipping. We reserved the right to decline any return for exchange/refund if the article(s) arrived modified, used, or with unspecified damages.
- No replacement will reship until the claim approval or item returned.
- No refund will be issued until the item is returned and original shipping charge is not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets