This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
3" TURBO MIDPIPE S13/S14 240SX SR20 CA18 KA24 DOWN PIPE
- The mid pipe is made out of T-304 stainless steel with CNC Machined flange
- It is a 3" mandrel bent pipe that has an inlet and outlet size of 3"
- 3" Desgined for increases more air flow
- Connect it with Turbo Elbow Downpipe to Catback system
- Includes a bung for the oxygen sensor
- It comes with a single mid pipe and also includes connector bolts and gaskets
- 100% Brand new and Ready to Ship
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets
1991 Nissan 240SX : 10.904 @ 127.000
jason greenawalt, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: garrett GT3040
1995 Nissan 240SX Base: 10.948 @ 129.430
Jeff Callaway, Engine: RB25det, Turbos: Turbonetics 62-1
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 10.991 @ 134.060
Rick, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Garrett GT35R turbo .82 ar Tires: slicks
1991 Nissan 240SX GTS-t turbo: 11.070 @ 128.790
Sylvain, Engine: RB20DET, Turbos: Garrett GTPR (GT35R T3/T40E hybrid) Tires: M/T ET drag 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX SE Fastback: 11.200 @ 129.000
Nismonegro, Engine: SR20DET (S13 blacktop), Turbos: GT35R Tires: 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson ET street tires.
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.219 @ 128.110
Anthony, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Precision PT61 .68 ar turbine Tires: Nitto NT 555 extreme 235/45/17 F and Nitto 555r Ty
1990 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.437 @ 121.030
Shae Petersen, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: t3/to4e 60 trim Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT drags
1989 Nissan 240SX GT-K Turbo: 11.476 @ 123.200
Jared Litterine, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: GT-K Tires: 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX LSX: 11.540 @ 121.700
Jake Lee, Engine: LQ4, Tires: M/T Et 10x26x15
1989 Nissan 240SX SR20DET GT30R Turbo: 11.557 @ 117.810
Chris Johnson, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: GT30R Twin Scroll Tires: MT Slicks 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.593 @ 120.220
Josh Carter, Engine: stock 180k ka24de longblock, Turbos: fp 60-1 Tires: m/t et street 26x10.5x15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1995 Nissan 240SX SE Turbo: 11.700 @ 118.000
Blake Bonkofsky, Engine: Fully Built SR20DET, Turbos: T61 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 275/50/15