This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
3"-3.50" Turbo Intercooler Pipe 4-Ply Silicone Transition Coupler Hose Reducer
Brand New Black Silicone Transition Hose Coupler
Inner Diameter: 3.00" to 3.50"
Temperature withstands rating: -65Fto 500F
Pressure rating: 120-275 PSI
4-ply reinforced silicone: Made for high temperature andhigh boost applications. Won't swell or burst under extreme conditions
Universal Product! Perfect for DIY Turbo, Intercooler, Intake, Turbo ChargerProjects!Package includes:
1 Transition Silicone Hose
- We accept PayPal Only, All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- 8.75% Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within 7 days from the date of authorized for exchange.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link above to contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Hyundai Accent gt: 9.610 @ 143.000
kurt garmendia, Engine: 2.0 liters, Supercharger: none Turbos: gt 35R Tires: 26 x 10
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit gl: 10.760 @ 128.800
allen mcdonough, Engine: 1.8l 8v cross flow, Turbos: 60-1 hifi stage 5 hotside Tires: m&h 24.5/8.5 13
1998 Hyundai Accent : 11.060 @ 129.000
reno nunu malta, Engine: 1500, Turbos: turbonetics Tires: 23
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.454 @ 129.920
aaron crossley, Engine: 20vBT Audi 1.8T, Turbos: GT3582R w/ .82A/R Tires: MT 24.5 x 9 front, M&H 24 x 3.6 rear
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.478 @ 125.240
Drew Schaeffer, Engine: 1.8 20v, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5
1997 Hyundai Accent gs Turbo: 11.730 @ 118.000
jeffrey gonzales, Engine: 1.5 sohc, Turbos: to3 60 -.63 Tires: 24.5x8
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GL: 11.870 @ 122.000
Jeovany Duron, Engine: 1880 ABA Block, Turbos: Garrett m11 Tires: MH 24.5 8.5 r13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.960 @ 126.000
Martijn van Bakel, Engine: 1,8L 20v, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT30R Tires: M/T drag radial 23
1977 Volkswagen Rabbit : 12.202 @ 109.000
Eric Kossob, Jason Perkins, Joshua Perkins, Engine: 2032cc, 8V, Tires: M&H Dragmasters 22x8x13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 12.420 @ 107.000
Josť Carvalho, Engine: Audi 20V Normal Aspiration, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M&H 26/8.5/13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit CL: 13.035 @ 111.300
Kevin Schueler, Engine: 1,8l 16VG60, Supercharger: Tuned G60-Charger Tires: 195 45 15 Toyo Roxes
1986 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 13.402 @ 102.088
Karl Macaskey, Engine: 1.8, Tires: Nitto 555R
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S: 13.630 @ 102.120
John Bistro, Engine: 2.5 liter, Turbos: T3/T4
1999 Hyundai Accent base: 13.889 @ 101.830
Denis, Engine: beta 2.0, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: flaken 512 205/45/16
2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 14.796 @ 93.150
Fahad H., Engine: V8 4.6L SOHC, Tires: Nitto Drag Radial
1997 Hyundai Accent : 15.200 @ 89.000
Brian H, Engine: 1.5l SOCH, Tires: firestone firehawk sh30 195 50's
1995 Hyundai Accent : 15.200 @ 90.000
alvin colon, Engine: 2.0 doch beta, Tires: bridgestone potenza
2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 15.350 @ 88.440
Tim A., Engine: Ford 4.6L SOHC Modular V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: P225/60R17 Michelin Energy LX4 white line
2005 Honda Accord Hybrid : 15.410 @ 92.010
NA, Tires: Michelin Energy MXV4 S8
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit s: 15.552 @ 88.720
easycheese, Engine: 2.5,