This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment: Universal Fit for Many Cars , SUVs , Trucks
Condition: Brand New
Color: Yellow Tone
Meterial: Vinyl Film
Size(Approx.):11 x11mm / 4.33" x 4.33" (L*W)
Package Include:2pcs Stickers
1.Apply to inside window facing out.
2.Brand new and excellent quality, will last many years.
3.Adhesive backed peel-n-stick application.
4.Reflective and durable.
Installation Steps :
(1) Choose your application area.
(2) Cleaning off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
(3) Use hot gun (or a hair dryer) heat the 3m tape a little.
(4) Stick on and keep your car Non-Washing within 48 hours to achieve the best adhesiveness.
*Before installation, select the proper place, clean the dust, oil etc. with the cleaning-aid.
If You Want More Items, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SST: 8.160 @ 169.000
Chris Cadotto, Engine: 588 blown HEMI, Supercharger: 14/71
1976 Dodge Aspen : 9.976 @ 135.020
Jason Leber, Engine: 408, Tires: Phoenix 28X10.5
1976 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.644 @ 124.800
JASON LEBER, Engine: 408, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5W M/T ET DRAG
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.764 @ 123.260
Brad Sanders, Engine: 408, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 30X9 radial slick
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 : 11.460 @ 120.890
Brad Wade, Engine: Stu Built 370,
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 11.533 @ 116.320
Brad Sanders, Engine: 360, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28x9
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 11.685 @ 116.310
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Turbos: - Tires: M&H MHD-11
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.940 @ 113.190
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L , Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Tires: M&H Cheater Slicks
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.974 @ 112.530
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 2wd: 11.982 @ 111.650
Silvrram, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&H Racemaster drag radials 390/40/17 (29x12)_
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 370: 12.069 @ 110.350
Brad Wade, Engine: stroked 5.7 - 370,
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT: 12.100 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7 hemi NA, Tires: M an H dr's
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT: 12.107 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7, Tires: 28
2008 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.179 @ 112.210
HULZAZZ, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD TVS1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/50/16 Hoosier Drag radials
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI SWB RC 2WD: 12.240 @ 112.940
Brad Wade, Engine: 5.7 HEMI,
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4: 12.260 @ 106.000
dline, Engine: 418 CI, Supercharger: not needed Turbos: none
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.458 @ 109.440
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxies ST II (Front), MT 3786R (Rear)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L QC 2wd: 12.634 @ 104.920
Jay Greene, Engine: 5.7L Hemi Stock Block N/A, Tires: Hoosier Slicks
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB 2WD S/C: 12.698 @ 108.050
Mike, Engine: 5.7L iForce V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06 (Street Tires)
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.739 @ 108.680
Cater, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5VfXdyyR4 Tires: MT E.T Street