This item has been shown 379 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New High Quality Hub-centric & Wheel-Centric Aluminum Spacers
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Our items are hubcentric, which means they will fit over your hub perfect - eliminating possibility of vibrations
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Fixes clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers
** Please message us in order to find out
how to get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem **
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Why should you choose hubcentric spacers like the
ones that we sell?
spacers in this listing come with a Wheel-centric Lip (pictured below)
Non-hubcentric spacers (as
pictured above) do not center
around your vehicle's hub. This causes it to rotate unevenly
during driving, which is one of the main causes for steering
The Wheel-centric lip on the spacers in this listing are mm in diameter. This means that your OEM
Wheels with a centerbore of 70.5mm will fit snugly on our spacer for that OEM fit!
38mm or 1.5 inches
Bolt Pattern (PCD)
5x120.65mm or 5x4.75
Thread Type of Pressed-in
Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts
12mm x 1.5 or 12x1.5 or M12x1.5
1979-1985 - Buick - Riviera
1979-1985 - Cadillac - Eldorado
2003-2009 - Cadillac - XLR
1982-2003 - Chevrolet - Camaro (May not fit on front hub due to hub height
issue. Please email us for more information)
1984-2001 - Chevrolet - Corvette
1982-1987 - Chevrolet - El Camino
1982-2004 - Chevrolet - S10 (does not fit front hub of 2-wheel drive)
1982-2004 - Chevrolet - S10 Blazer (does not fit front hub of 2-wheel drive)
1982-1991 - GMC - S15
1990-2005 - GMC - Jimmy
1990-2004 - GMC - Sonoma (does not fit front hub of 2-wheel drive)
1982-2002 - Pontiac - Firebird (May not fit on front hub due to hub height
issue. Please email us for more information)
1964-1987 - Pontiac - GTO
1980-1985 - Pontiac - Phoenix
*** Don't see your vehicle above?
Message us with your year, make, & model and we will find the item you need! ***
Installation should only be performed by a trained professional
- This listing is for Two (2) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed.
Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment.
- If you need assistance or guidance with how to take proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
View the following
Link to see our Return/Exchange Policy
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS (US Postal Service) within 1 business day after payment is
Local Pick up / Will Calls - Not Available
International Customers -
Please see Shipping section below for estimated shipping
cost and estimated delivery time. For a more exact shipping cost
and delivery time, please contact us directly.
Buyer is responsible for paying for
the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from
country to country.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15
1985 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4: 16.009 @ 83.370
Eric Nandal, Engine: 400 smallblock, Tires: 33's
1998 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 16.400 @ 80.000
Aaron Moreau, Engine: 4.3L,
2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT: 17.129 @ 76.000