This item has been shown 156 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New High Quality Hub-centric & Wheel-Centric Aluminum Spacers
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Our items are hubcentric, which means they will fit over your hub perfect - eliminating possibility of vibrations
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Fixes clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers
** Please message us in order to find out
how to get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem **
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Why should you choose hubcentric spacers like the
ones that we sell?
spacers in this listing come with a Wheel-centric Lip (pictured below)
Non-hubcentric spacers (as
pictured above) do not center
around your vehicle's hub. This causes it to rotate unevenly
during driving, which is one of the main causes for steering
The Wheel-centric lip on the spacers in this listing are mm in diameter. This means that your OEM
Wheels with a centerbore of 57.1mm will fit snugly on our spacer for that OEM fit!
32mm or 1.25 inches
Bolt Pattern (PCD)
Thread Type of Pressed-in
Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts
12mm x 1.5 or 12x1.5 or M12x1.5
1980-1989 - Buick - Century
1981-1989 - Buick - Skyhawk
1981-1998 - Buick - Skylark
1985-1987 - Buick - Somerset
1981-1988 - Cadillac - Cimmaron
1987-1996 - Chevrolet - Beretta
1980-2005 - Chevrolet - Cavalier
1980-1989 - Chevrolet - Celebrity
1980-1986 - Chevrolet - Citation
1987-1996 - Chevrolet - Corsica
1995-1997 - Chrysler - Cirrus
1986-1989 - Chrysler - Laser
1985-1995 - Chrysler - Lebaron
1985-1993 - Chrysler - New Yorker
2000-2010 - Chrysler - PT Cruiser
1996-2010 - Chrysler - Sebring JX/JXi (Convertible ONLY)
1985-1993 - Dodge - Daytona
1988-1993 - Dodge - Dynasty
1985-1989 - Dodge - Lancer
1994-2005 - Dodge - Neon
1989-1995 - Dodge - Spirit
1995-2006 - Dodge - Stratus
1992-1997 - Oldsmobile - Achieva
1982-1991 - Oldsmobile - Cutlass
1984-1988 - Pontiac - Fiero
1985-1998 - Pontiac - Grand Am
1985-1989 - Pontiac - Sunbird
1995-2004 - Pontiac - Sunfire
*** Don't see your vehicle above?
Message us with your year, make, & model and we will find the item you need! ***
Installation should only be performed by a trained professional
- This listing is for Two (2) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed.
Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment.
- If you need assistance or guidance with how to take proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
View the following
Link to see our Return/Exchange Policy
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS (US Postal Service) within 1 business day after payment is
Local Pick up / Will Calls - Not Available
International Customers -
Please see Shipping section below for estimated shipping
cost and estimated delivery time. For a more exact shipping cost
and delivery time, please contact us directly.
Buyer is responsible for paying for
the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from
country to country.