This item has been shown 327 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New High Quality Hub-centric & Wheel-Centric Aluminum Spacers
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Our items are hubcentric, which means they will fit over your hub perfect - eliminating possibility of vibrations
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Fixes clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers
** Please message us in order to find out
how to get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem **
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Why should you choose hubcentric spacers like the
ones that we sell?
spacers in this listing come with a Wheel-centric Lip (pictured below)
Non-hubcentric spacers (as
pictured above) do not center
around your vehicle's hub. This causes it to rotate unevenly
during driving, which is one of the main causes for steering
The Wheel-centric lip on the spacers in this listing are mm in diameter. This means that your OEM
Wheels with a centerbore of 54.1mm will fit snugly on our spacer for that OEM fit!
25mm or 1 inch
Bolt Pattern (PCD)
Thread Type of Pressed-in
Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts
12mm x 1.5 or 12x1.5 or M12x1.5
1991-1994 Mazda 323
1989-2005 Mazda Miata
1992-1995 Mazda MX-3
1991-1998 Mazda Protege
2004-2007 Scion xA
2004-2007 Scion xB
1986-1991 Toyota Celica (Does not fit GTS Models)
1988-2002 Toyota Corolla
2000-2005 Toyota Echo
1985-1989 Toyota MR2
2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
1992-1999 Toyota Paseo
2001-2011 Toyota Prius
1989-2002 Toyota Tercel
2007-2011 Toyota Yaris
*** Don't see your vehicle above?
Message us with your year, make, & model and we will find the item you need! ***
Installation should only be performed by a trained professional
- This listing is for Two (2) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed.
Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment.
- If you need assistance or guidance with how to take proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
View the following
Link to see our Return/Exchange Policy
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS (US Postal Service) within 1 business day after payment is
Local Pick up / Will Calls - Not Available
International Customers -
Please see Shipping section below for estimated shipping
cost and estimated delivery time. For a more exact shipping cost
and delivery time, please contact us directly.
Buyer is responsible for paying for
the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from
country to country.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1975 Kawasaki Z1 : 11.198 @ 119.610
Kevin Ford, Tires: 180 Rear
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 11.732 @ 118.850
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8: 518HP,
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1992 BMW 525i Automatic: 14.320 @ 98.380
Paul, Engine: Bored .20 over, Port & Pollished,
2007 Lexus IS250 AWD: 15.325 @ 89.000
Gaugster, Engine: 2.5L (4GR-FSE),
2006 Lexus IS250 : 15.410 @ 90.100
NA, Engine: V6 DOHC 24 Valve,
2007 Lexus IS250 : 15.599 @ 86.470
2007 Lexus IS250 AWD: 15.779 @ 86.730
Gaugster, Engine: 2.5L (4GR-FSE),
2008 Lexus IS250 : 15.945 @ 87.310