This item has been shown 13 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
2"DROP SUSPENSION LOWERING SPRINGS/SPRING 91-94 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R B13 SER BLACK
ITEM SKU: LS-NS89-BK
SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel Lowering Springs
The chassis of a street vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost; thus, suits only average drivers. As tuners we are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. Lowering springs are the basis of achieving those characteristics in our street machines. By lowering the center of gravity, a vehicle will be able to turn harder while reducing body roll. A lower ride height also gives the vehicle a more aggressive look.
Specifics and Benefits:
Improves Handling, Responses and Balance
Lowers the Center of Gravity to Improve Performance and Increases Stability
Reduces squat during Acceleration, Body Roll at Corners and Excessive Nose-Dive under Braking
Lowering Rate: Front 2.00" and Rear 1.75" - 2.00
Spring Rate: Front - 230 lbs/in, and Rear - 205 lbs/in
Compatible with OEM Shocks
Constructed of SAE 9254 Chromed Cold Wounded Steel
and Powder-Coated Silicon Color Polished Finish for Maximum Durability
Direct Bolt-On Replacement for the Stock Unit
100% Brand New
No Instructions Included
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
1 X Complete Set of 4 Lowering Springs
91-94 Nissan Sentra
Note: Spring rates and drop amounts might vary by different vehicles application and chassis loads
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Nissan Sentra s er: 11.720 @ 117.000
david, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t3/t4
2002 Nissan Sentra spec-v: 12.091 @ 120.000
alex, Engine: qr25det, Supercharger: - Turbos: borgwarner bullseye power Tires: MT24.5x8x15 drag slicks
2008 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 12.278 @ 118.430
Jason White, Engine: qr25de 2.5 (stock bottom end), Turbos: ball bearing 50 trim Tires: mickey thompson et drag 26x10.5x16
1992 Nissan Sentra : 12.682 @ 108.130
Hector R Firpo, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: Chrysler TO3 with turbonetics super 60 Tires: MH slicks
1991 Nissan Sentra : 12.807 @ 111.300
Rob Williams, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: TO4E/T3 Garrett Tires: M/T 24.5
2004 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV: 13.321 @ 104.190
scott osborne, Engine: stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock back, 15x8x24 slicks front
2004 Nissan Sentra Base Model: 13.363 @ 106.740
Shawn Byham, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett T28 Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2006 Nissan SE-R SPEC V: 13.533 @ 105.102
Zachary Mulhern, Engine: 16 valves 2.5L DOHC I4, model QR25DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225 45Z 17
2003 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV Turbo: 13.800 @ 104.000
SpecVmike, Engine: 2.5 QR25DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid BB by turbonetics Tires: GoodyearF1Eagle
1992 Nissan SE-R T25 Turbo: 13.940 @ 102.160
Adam Davis, Engine: Bluebird SR20DET, Turbos: T25
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R: 13.999 @ 100.440
Benjamin Moses, Engine: SR20DET 2.0 liter, Turbos: Garrett T25 Tires: 195/50 PepBoys
1993 Nissan SE-R : 14.044 @ 102.360
Rapeteiro, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: T3/T4
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: Nitto
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Garrett/Turbonetics Tires: Nitto
1999 Nissan Sentra EX: 14.180 @ 102.700
Joan, Engine: w10 SR20DET, Turbos: T25 Tires: 195/60/14
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: 14.300 @ 99.000
Chris, Engine: QR25DE,
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV: 14.300 @ 99.290
Clayton, Engine: qr25de, Tires: 225/45/17 Potenza S-03s
2003 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.373 @ 96.010
Josh Luster, Engine: 2.5L 4 Cyclinder N/A, Tires: Stock Continental ContiSport Contact 215/45/17
1991 Nissan Sentra : 14.440 @ 90.566
Barron Mortvedt, Engine: SR20DE J-spec (Primera GT), Tires: MT 22.0x8.0x15 Slicks
2005 Nissan SE-R SpecV: 14.446 @ 100.040
TJ, Engine: 2.5, Tires: Yoko ES-100