This item has been shown 0 times.
- Brand New High Quality Hub-centric & Wheel-Centric Aluminum Spacers
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Our items are hubcentric, which means they will fit over your hub perfect - eliminating possibility of vibrations
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Fixes clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers
** Please message us in order to find out how to get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem **
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Why should you choose hubcentric spacers like the ones that we sell?
spacers in this listing come with a Wheel-centric Lip (pictured below)
Non-hubcentric spacers (as
pictured above) do not center
around your vehicle's hub. This causes it to rotate unevenly
during driving, which is one of the main causes for steering
The Wheel-centric lip on the spacers in this listing are mm in diameter. This means that your OEM
Wheels with a centerbore of 66.1mm will fit snugly on our spacer for that OEM fit!
Spacer SpecificationsQuantity Two (2) Thickness 25mm or 1 inch Centerbore 66.1 mm Bolt Pattern (PCD) 4x114.3 or 4x4.5 Thread Type of Pressed-in Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts 12mm x 1.25 or 12x1.25 or M12x1.25
1991-1996 - Infiniti - G20
1990-1992 - Infiniti - M30
1984-1988 - Nissan - 200sx
1988-1994 - Nissan - 240sx
1995-1998 - Nissan - 240SX (Base Model Only)
1970-1973 - Nissan - 240z (fits only rear hub)
1974-1975 - Nissan - 260z (fits only rear hub)
1975-1978 - Nissan - 280z (fits only rear hub)
1979-1983 - Nissan - 280zx
1984-1986 - Nissan - 300zx
1993-2001 - Nissan - Altima
1990-1995 - Nissan - Axxess
2009-2011 - Nissan - Cube
1985-1988 - Nissan - Maxima
1996-2002 - Nissan - Primera
2000-2010 - Nissan - Sentra
1982-1986 - Nissan - Sentra
*** Don't see your vehicle above? Message us with your year, make, & model and we will find the item you need! ***
NOTE: Your vehicle may have different thread pitch wheel studs than what's supplied with these wheel spacers. This means you would need to purchase different lug nuts for proper installation. Message us for more information prior to purchasing the items.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional
- This listing is for Two (2) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed. Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment.
- If you need assistance or guidance with how to take proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
View the following Link to see our Return/Exchange Policy
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS (US Postal Service) within 1 business day after payment is confirmed.
Local Pick up / Will Calls - Not Available
International Customers - International Shipping
Please see Shipping section below for estimated shipping cost and estimated delivery time. For a more exact shipping cost and delivery time, please contact us directly.
Buyer is responsible for paying for the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from country to country.