This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GALLERY | DESCRIPTION | PAYMENT | SHIPPING | RETURN | CONTACT
SEE MORE ITEMS
2.5"T3/T4 HONDA B/D SERIES D16 B18 5 BOLT TURBO STAINLESS STEEL DOWNPIPE EXHAUST
ITEM SKU: DP-BD-25+FXP
[ * ] PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicle's performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
1 x Downpipe kit set with flex
All necessary hardwares for installation
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with computerized mandrel-bends
i.e. Maximizing smoothest exhaust airflow
TIG welded CNC machine flange for strength and durability
Increase engine output and efficiency. Gain 10 - 15 HPs (approximately)
O2 Sensor Bungs insertion, bolt(s) and metal gasket(s) included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
Installation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
[ * ] RELATED PRODUCTS
[ * ]PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal payments. (e-checktakes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:
[ * ] SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
[ * ] RETURN POLICIES
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.Note: Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
[ * ] CONTACT INFORMATION
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link below! Please note that we are closed during weekend and holidays.
DNA Motoring Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM PST.
Have Questions? Send Us A Message!
**For emissions related items, please check your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.**
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
1971 MG B V6: 13.342 @ 104.195
Terry, Engine: 4.3 chevy bored 4.5, 2 bolts main, Tires: Sumitomo HRT200 185-70-14
1972 MG B : 16.000 @ 90.000
Adam Sassi, Engine: British Leyland 18V 1.8L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: 185/65/14 Bridgestone Potenza RE-950
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491