This item has been shown 834 times.
2.5" x 10" Double Braid Stainless Steel 8.125" Flex Pipe Piping Joint Adapter
Brand NewStainless Steel Double Braided Flex PipeProduct Fit (Make/Model)
Remarks: Design to fit 2.50" Piping ONLY
How to know is fit your car? please measure the length of the flex pipe that you need for your own specification & requirement. we have provided sufficient product specific detail as below. Item Description & Specification
An Exhaust System, which is 100% consisted of mandrel bent tubing can be the reason why a vehicle is so undesirably loud, especially when the Engine Shifts and shakes the whole Exhaust System. This significant problem, or an aged leaking pipe can be resolved or replaced by a minor installation of a Flex Pipe, at a very reasonable price. Also, the Flexible nature of a Flex Pipe explains the use of itself; while a Flex Pipe connects a Manifold and an Exhaust System or between parts of an Exhaust System, it can be a much cheaper alternative than requiring expensive bends
- Item Condition:Brand New
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- This Flex Pipe is design to fit 2.50" Piping ONLY
- [[Inlet/Outlet Spec]]
- Overall length (Including Extensions): 10.00"
- Flex Length (Flex Portion): 8.125" (Flex Pipes are Supposed to be Measured from the Inside)
- Straight Piping Connector
- Double Braided (Inner and Outer) with Stainless Steel Wires, Anodized Trumpet Opening, Heavy Duty and Outstanding
- Tightly Woven Interlock Braid Pattern for Reinforced Strength & Optimum Durability
- Prevents Complicate Welding Process
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Please measure the length of the flex pipe that you need for your own specification & requirement.
- 1 X Stainless Steel Flex Pipe Connector/Adapter
Q. Do we carry different Size/Width of this Flex Pipe?
A. Yes, We do carry different size ad width of this Flex Pipe, you can review our flex pipe product line easier base on Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 2.125", 2.25", 2.375", 2.50", 2.625", 3.00", 3.50".
Q. Does this Flex Pipe fit on a specific vehicle?
A. This is an universal fit product Compatibility Chart is for Reference ONLY, This Flex Pipe is design to fit 2.50" Piping ONLY
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution