This item has been shown 838 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2.5" X 8"X12" MILD STEEL CUSTOM TURBO/HEADER/MANIFOLD/DOWNPIPE EXHAUST FLEX PIPE
Click to Change Image
DESCRIPTION: Universal 2.5"x8" flex pipe
inner diameter : 2.5"
flex pipe length : 8"
extension on each end: 2"
overall length: 12"
material: Mild Steel
-perfect for custom downpipe / exhaust
-straight pipe connector, made of high quality steel
-heavy duty / tight woven interlock braided pattern
-braided (inner and outer) with stainless steel wires ,anodized trumpet opening
-eliminating the vibration generated by vehicles engine, therefore relieving stress on exhaust / downpipe system
-reducing the risk of cracking manifold / downpipe during vibration cause by vehicles engine / extending life span of vehicles components
-extension on both ends for easy welding process
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION ONLY
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 13.649 @ 101.580
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 V-6 Ecoboost, Turbos: stock twin
2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost Limited: 14.151 @ 98.610
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 14.236 @ 97.870
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 14.627 @ 96.050
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost,
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491