This item has been shown -1 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
2.5" T3/T4 HONDA B-/D-SERIES DOWNPIPE DOWN W/FLEX PIPE CIVIC/CRX/DEL SOL/INTEGRA
ITEM SKU: DP-BD-25+FXP
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance JDM Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Fits T3/ T4, 5-Bolt Flange
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 2.500/ 2.375
Piping Diameter: 2.500"
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
O2 Sensor Bung and Flex Pipe Insertion, and Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit, Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
For B-/D-Series Engine Fits T3 5-Bolt Downpipe
88-00 Honda Civic
93-97 Honda Del Sol
88-91 Honda CRX/ CR-X
90-01 Acura Integra
Please Check Compatibility for the Exact Years and Models
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Pontiac Trans Am AA/Funny Car: 5.905 @ 240.640
Stuart Rowland, Engine: 526 TFX, Supercharger: D Model PSI 72% Overdrive Turbos: - Tires: Front: MT,Rear Hoozier
1993 Pontiac Trans Am : 6.770 @ 208.990
1977 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 161.000
1986 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.170 @ 153.000
James Betz, Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Tires: Slicks
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1994 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.340 @ 142.660
Joe Overton, Engine: 388 ci. lt1, Tires: hoosier
0 Pontiac Trans Am Super Stock GT/DA: 9.790 @ 136.620
Don Kennedy, Engine: 455 Super Duty, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1995 Pontiac Trans Am Nitrous: 9.830 @ 136.010
Clint Schexnayder, Engine: LT1, 355 cubic inches 10.5:1, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 325/50R15
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1978 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.964 @ 133.640
Pascal Audet, Engine: 463 pontiac, Tires: Hoosier
1984 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.970 @ 134.520
Warren Strum, Engine: 412 ReherMorrison SBC, Tires: Good Year 31x14x15 D1 1503
2000 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.030 @ 143.540
1988 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.042 @ 138.000
Amanda Mechelle, Engine: 383, Tires: MT Dragslicks
1979 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.120 @ 135.000
Brian Baker, Engine: 467 Pontiac, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29x10 Hoosier slicks
1976 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.125 @ 135.540
Fridrik Danielsson, Engine: 565cid, Tires: Hoosier 29x11-15
1999 Pontiac Trans Am ws6: 10.200 @ 135.000
joe stafford, Engine: ls-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 26x10x15 m/t slicks
1999 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.370 @ 130.500
Jason Madden, Engine: 6.0 LQ4 stroked to 404 cubes, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: mickey thompson drs
1978 Pontiac Trans Am SE: 10.480 @ 128.500
MARK JONES, Engine: 403, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: TIGER PAW GTS 245/60R15
1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA: 10.530 @ 130.080
bj, Engine: 383,
1996 Pontiac Trans Am GT: 10.540 @ 128.950
G. Washington, Engine: 396 ci. LT1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 28