This item has been shown 14763 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
My Other sales
Learn About Me
Add to Favorite Sellers
Visit My store
Do not wait over a month for shipping from China or Hong Kong, when you can get it within 2-5 Business days for all United States buyers from a proud of USA seller3D Texture Carbon Fiber Vinyl SheetWith Air release Channeltechnique
Description & Photos
This sale features one (1) piece brand new self-adhesiveVinyl Sheet.
Our Vinyl is a dual cast file specifically designed to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation.Available up to 60” widths make it possible to wrap almost any section of a vehicles without creating seams. This material can be used on the interior or exterior of your vehicle. It can cover any smooth surface. It will wrap dash parts, mirrors, trim, or the whole exterior of the vehicles.
If you are trying to cover sharp or complex curves on your vehicles, we would highly suggestusing a 3M primer 94 or professional installation.
*** This Vinyl is an expansive vinyl so we would be sure you have the necessary tools to be prepared for installation. And we ship by a heavy duty mailing tube or mailing box for the protection***
This vinyl sheet will transform anything you want into a cool look without spending the car painting price. And also, you can recover you minor scratches on your auto body. This is the cheapest way to fix the issue and help it look like fancier.
Simply apply this high quality vinyl sheet to anything surface by yourself,butprofessional installation is highly recommended.
Flexible and durable - bonds to flat or curved surfaces like roofs, hoods, trunk, bumpers, fenders, mirror covers, dashboards, spoiler, lips, side pillar bars, rims,door handles, windshield, interior trim, etc.
Others, such as cell phone, laptop, speaker, or any electronic items.
Below just our installation samples from our installer, different results based on your experience:
- Re-positionable vinyl for trouble-free install
- Strong self adhesive, cross hatch design to eliminate bubbles, peel and stick application. Just trim off excess with knife
- Air Bubble release channel help you more easier to install without air bubbles
- Extremely high gross and smooth finish
- Stretchable with heat
- High temperature & water resistant
- Install Temp: 60F to 80F (16C to 32C)
- End Use Temp: -65F to 225F (-60C to 107C)
- Easily cleansed with water and soup
- Long lasting for around 4-5 yr outdoor / 12 yr indoor
We do have many other colors and styles available!!! Please check out our store!!! Thank you
Conversion of Length:
1 inches = 2.54cm = 25.4mm
1 foot = 12” inches = 30.48cm = 0.304m
1 Yard = 3 Feet = 36” inches = 91.44cm
1 Meter = 3.28 Feet = 39.47” inches = 100cm
We are trying our best to explain all details of the products here! If you have any question, please feel free to contact us by message. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours
Customer satisfaction is our NO.1priority. If you are not happy with the item that you purchase, please contact us for exchange or refund. We will try our best to solve the problem with you.
Please leave us a positive response & 5 stars rating if you receive the item.
We appreciate your business.
Happy offerding & Have a nice day!!!
- We ship worldwide. Price will be vary with different countries. Please check the price before offerding.
- If you need any special shipping method, please feel free to contact us by message.
- We offer a shipping discount if you purchase more than one item. Please check our discount rate or feel free to contact us by message.
- Item will be ship out within 24-48 business hours after we received the full payment by buyer.
- Please notice that Sat, Sun and Public Holiday DO NOT count as business days
- International buyer may require to pay the oversea duty taxes, we will not responsible for this accept PayPal only. Other payment methods are not accepted.
- We ship the item to PayPal verified address only. Please make sure your address in PayPal is matched with your shipping address before you pay.
- Buyers must pay via PayPal Only within 7 days. Transaction with insufficient fee will not be handled.
- Buyers must pay in currency stated. Otherwise, we will not ship
- We do offer an exchange or refund if buyer is not satisfied with the items purchased.
- Please contact us for the return address and RMA number before you return the item to us.
- Return accept within 14 business days after you receive our items only. Item must be in NEW & UNUSED condition.
- Please include your ID, item number, date of purchased with your return. If missing these information, we are not able to locate your return.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged. Shipping & handling fee or cost is not refundable.
- Any faulty due to improper installation or improper use WILL NOT be covered by the warranty. Any physical damage such as soldering or modified bases will void your warranty too.
- We are not responsible if the item is lost or damaged during
shipment. It is the responsibility of the buyer to buy the shipping
insurance. Once the item leave our warehouse, we will not be accountable
for any lost or damage to the item during shipment. Please do not buy
if you do not agree with this term. If you want safer delivery, please
indicate that you want UPS / Fedex.
- Declared customer value =
Shipping claim. Example, if you declared value of $45, you can only
claim insurance for $45. If you declared value of $500, you can claim
- The item will be package properly and padded before shipment
- Please include any special request or insurance request you would like in the payment details on PayPal /
- We reserve the rights to cancel any sales.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Chevrolet Monza Nostagia injected funny-car: 7.980 @ 169.000
Buzzz Miller, Engine: Big Block Chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1977 Chevrolet Monza spyder: 8.590 @ 144.230
brian church, Engine: 468cu,
1980 Chevrolet Monza ss: 8.870 @ 151.050
mark s. laub, Engine: 540, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: m/t
1980 Chevrolet Monza GT: 8.922 @ 170.719
JOE THE PLUMBER ESPOSITO, Engine: 565, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: HOOSIER
1980 Chevrolet Monza : 8.980 @ 150.000
michael sharp, Engine: 511, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hossier
1978 Chevrolet Monza notch back: 9.000 @ 138.000
lee miracle, Engine: 406, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29.5-10-5-15 MICKEYS
1975 Chevrolet Monza : 9.635 @ 138.200
Jeff Einsteder, Engine: 406 cu in Chevy, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1976 Chevrolet Monza : 9.840 @ 134.000
Rick Stief, Engine: 406,
1975 Chevrolet Monza Town Coupe: 10.224 @ 130.810
Mark Francis, Engine: 355, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Goodyear
1975 Chevrolet Monza Town Coupe: 10.224 @ 130.810
Mark Francis, Engine: 355 Chevy, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 15
1975 Chevrolet Monza fast back: 10.229 @ 132.950
Rod Clark, Engine: 406, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: Autodrag
1980 Chevrolet Monza hatch back: 10.300 @ 128.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 388 500hp + ?, Supercharger: later Turbos: no use Tires: mickeys
1977 Chevrolet Monza spider: 10.690 @ 124.260
Randy Moore, Engine: 355, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M T
1977 Chevrolet Monza spyder: 10.850 @ 120.600
Randy Moore, Engine: 355, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: goodyears 33/14.5x15 rear M/T 22.5x15 front
1975 Chevrolet Monza Town Coupe: 10.900 @ 121.000
Mike Clark, Engine: 355, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 255/60 Radial!!!!
1977 Chevrolet Monza spyder: 10.980 @ 120.000
randy moore, Engine: chevy 355, Tires: good year eagle rear M/T front
1980 Chevrolet Monza : 12.220 @ 115.000
Doug Lynden, Engine: 350 Chevy crate motor, Tires: mickey thompson 26/8.5/14
1977 Chevrolet Monza spider: 12.570 @ 107.000
randy moore, Engine: 355, Tires: 26x 5x15ft. 33x16x15rear
2003 Kawasaki KX 500: 13.630 @ 94.580
1980 Chevrolet Monza Notchback Sport Coupe: 13.718 @ 98.160
Doug Butler, Engine: 1979 425 Cadillac, Tires: Hoosier 20/ 8 R , 185/80 Champion