This item has been shown 2092 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Also include these at the end:
Welcome to CXMotorsports, Your Source of
Auto Performance Products.
You are offerding the Following Item:
You Are offerding the
Turbo Downpipe for Nissan S13 S14 S15 240SX
with RB20 or RB25 Engine Swap.
304 Stainless Steel Dual Pipes, 3" Main
Connects to Stock Turbo Elbow pipe and Cat.
Downpipe, Big Performance Gain.
Check Out Our Store for More Items!
- All item sold are GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Unless stated specifically on the listing, All sales are final, no refunds are available. We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
Please contact us before return any package.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- For return items, all shipping and handling fees are
non-refundable in any circumstances, free Shipping item will
be charged 15% re-stocking fee.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. All of our products are designed Exclusively for Off-Road and Track Racing ONLY. It is Buyer's Responsibility to Check Local States Laws.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed, unless specifically stated on listing.
By buying or offerding on this item, you agree to our terms and policy. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with them.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, tracking # will be sent to your email address on or paypal records.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost a lot more. Please see below shipping cost table or contact us for shipping quote first before buying.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
It is your responsibility to accept delivery in person and inspect package before accepting delivery. Please make sure to open the box immediately when taking delivery, to avoid potential issues. Do NOT sign for any damaged package and report it to driver immediately, have driver sign for damage.
sell our products internationally.
Shipping Cost for out of US Continental States
PR, Guam, VI, AK, APO,
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets