This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:24 pieces
60 Degree Conical
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts.
- Lug nuts will fit vehicles with1/2-20 thread studs.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool for thread size compatibility only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. Check the description many have notes regarding this. Ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Volvo 240 Turbo: 13.640 @ 105.742
Doug Kauer, Engine: B23FT, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Kuhmo's
2008 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 SE V8: 13.878 @ 98.710
Brandon, Engine: 5.6 V8,
1975 Volvo 240 RS: 14.111 @ 96.000
Eje H, Engine: 350, Tires: 26x10.5x15LT M/T ET street
1984 Volvo 240 242 GLT: 14.890 @ 88.230
Jarrod Pilone, Engine: 2.1L 4 banger, Turbos: T3 Garrett Tires: 195/60/15
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4.0L 4x2: 14.950 @ 90.500
Driven by Gary Lefever owned by John Higgins,
1984 Volvo 240 242 Turbo: 14.954 @ 91.620
Will, Engine: 2.1L I-4 SOHC, Turbos: Garret TB-03 W/50 tr Tires: 185/70/14 TW 30
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV 2WD 4.0 V6: 15.007 @ 90.770
Big Al, Engine: VQ40DE,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE: 15.080 @ 89.360
Scot, Engine: VQ40,
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4: 15.100 @ 90.400
Jpac811, Engine: 4.0L V6,
2008 Nissan Pathfinder : 15.268 @ 89.436
BP, Engine: VQ40DE 4.0 V6,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.302 @ 88.900
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.310 @ 89.200
1981 Volvo 240 turbo wagon: 16.360 @ 83.830
Athal, Engine: B21FT, Turbos: T3 Tires: 205/60/15
1996 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 16.500 @ 79.000
ROBUGE, Engine: 3.3L v6,
1996 Nissan Pathfinder le: 17.520 @ 73.410
helix, Engine: stock 3.3 l v6,
1997 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 17.678 @ 75.260
John Plewes, Engine: Stock 3.3 w/ 105K, Tires: 235/75/15 BFG All Terrain T/A
1992 Volvo 240 : 18.239 @ 74.820
Zack, Engine: B23,
1987 Volvo 240 Dl Station Wagon: 18.380 @ 77.400
Adam Sassi, Engine: Volvo B23F, Supercharger: naturally asparated Turbos: naturally asparated Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE-92