This item has been shown 0 times.
<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">twinborn</a>
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
22mm Car Engine Start Push Button Switch Starter Kits
- Item: Engine Starter Push Button Switch
- Condition: 100% Brand new with high quality
- Application: Universal for all vehicles (DC 12V Only)
- Led Color: Red
- Installation hole diameter: 30mm
- starter button diameter: 22mm
How to install:
- Pass the wire through the partition board and press the starting switch, against the partition board, the attach, the rubber ring and tighten the nut
- Connect the push button connector to the Relay Box
-The black wire should be earthed to the mental bodywork of the car or the negative side of the battery
- The blue wire should be connected to terminal 15(ign) behind the ignition switch, another one connecting terminal 50 behind the ignition switch
-The red wire should be connected to the terminal 15. (The power path that passes through ign)
-Fix the Relay Box using the double side tape and engine is running, DO NOT push the button again to avoid activating the device as to cause the failure
1 x Engine start button
1 x Relay / Module Adhesiave
tape and bolts
- All items shipping to worldwide.
- We accept PayPal as payment method.
- Please ensure your shipping address is accurate.
- We offer Free Tracking Number.
- We ship within2 business day after payment is clear. Please allow 7-15 business days to USA by USPS & 10-21 business days international delivery by Hong Kong Post Air Mail.
- Some packages might be delayed by postal service or customs.
- If for any reason you do not satisfied with our within 7 days.
- Only unused, undamged and original condition item can be qualified for a return.
- Buyer are responsible for the return shipping fee.
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div>