This item has been shown 1193 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2011-2013 DODGE CHARGER STR8 FACTORY SUPER BEE STYLE SPOILER IN PRIMER FINISH
Condition: Brand New
Material: Light Weight Impact Resistance ABS Plastic
Finish: Unpainted Spoiler with Primer Finish
* picture on listing shows painted spoiler (Matte Black) installed; actual product comes with gray primer finish (unpainted)
Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) Guaranteed Satisfaction!
Please take a few minutes to leave a positive response with 5 stars to us if you are satisfied with the product & service.
Item as described:
Items that we sell are described with easy understanding terms, and images, please let us know if the description, or images were mislead.
We understand communication is the key with all our customers. We answer all questions within 1 business day, email us for any questions. Our team is here for you!
We ship items within next business day after payment has been received and cleared. All delivery times are "estimates" given to us by the couriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx). Transit times can vary. For the international shipments, customs can, and does cause delays on cross-border shipments. Please do not rate us poorly due to shipping delays or lost packages with our shipping carriers.
If your address has changed and has not been updated on your shipment details, this can delay your item's arrival. Please confirm your shipping details are correct, including an apartment or suite number if applicable.
Shipping and Handling Charges: Ground shipping only - within 48 contiguous states
We try to make this as reasonable as possible but we would like to let you know these are the costs that are associated with the charge:
-Actual Shipping Cost (oversize box is billed Dimension weight, Not actual weight)
-Fuel & Residential Surcharge (UPS)
-Packing Materials (Boxes, Packing Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, etc.)
-Actual labor to process and ship the orders
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery of your order. The following rules apply:1. Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition, any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
2. All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 20%.
3. Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
4. Contact aSpoilerDirect customer service representative by email via Messaging System for a Return Authorization. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number.
5. Please let us know when the order was placed, which particular item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
6. Please allow 72 hours for processing the RMA request.
7. All returns must mark RMA Number clearly on the outside of shipping box.
8. Once the returned merchandise is received and examined, all valid claims will receive a credit or an exchange.
9. Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.Please note: If the return of an item was caused by defective, damaged, digital photos are required. For shipping error, restocking and shipping fees do not apply. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part.Product(s) must be returned to us within 14 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier. * Defective, or damaged productmust be returned prior to thereplacement partbe shipped.Refunds & Credits:
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via PayPal with the same email account. The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the not refund, or offer reimbursement any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions.
* Please read item description completely. Do NOT offer/buy unless you agree to all Terms and Conditions.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 10.322 @ 133.054
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: et street radial ii 305/35r20
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17