This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CHROMEDOOR HANDLETRIMMOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
*** FREE BONUS-THIS WEEK ONLY***
Comes with free interior chrome strip (24 inches long and 1/4 inch wide). Use it to add something extra to your dash or door handles!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with4 moldings. Each molding measures8 inches in length. The trimis 1/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thesize of your car(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any issues with the trim in the next 3 years, we replace it FREE)!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Fourchrome moldings. Each one measures 1/4 inch wide and8 inches long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Ariel Atom 450 Custom Turbo: 10.425 @ 134.680
James Buckley, Engine: Turbocharged K20, Turbos: CPL worked Garrett Tires: M+H wrinkle wall slicks with inner tubes
2006 Ariel Atom 300: 10.866 @ 123.990
Andrew, Engine: Honda K20, Tires: Yokohama A048s
2009 Ariel Atom 3: 11.210 @ 125.220
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Supercharged, 300HP,
2007 Ariel Atom 300: 11.500 @ 115.510
Darren Atack, Engine: Supercharged Honda K20a, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: Yokohama R888
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 11.510 @ 117.020
2006 Ariel Atom 300: 11.510 @ 115.510
2006 Ariel Atom 2: 12.200 @ 111.700
CJ, Engine: 220hp ecotec, Tires: ES100's
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 12.230 @ 119.670
CJ, Engine: Brammo 230 (GM Stage 1), Supercharger: Eaton M62
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 12.502 @ 111.750
Gage, Engine: 205hp Ecotec, Tires: Yokohama AVS-ES100 225-45-VR16
2008 Mercedes-Benz SL550 : 13.393 @ 104.820
DT, Engine: v8,
2007 Mercedes-Benz SL550 : 13.428 @ 104.010
2006 Mercedes-Benz SL550 : 13.510 @ 106.030
NA, Engine: DOHC 32 Valve V8,
2007 Mercedes-Benz SL550 : 13.510 @ 104.410
2001 Isuzu Rodeo sport: 17.400 @ 78.000
tony, Engine: 3.2 v6, Tires: kumho 275/45/20