This item has been shown 1524 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CHROMEDOOR HANDLETRIMMOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
*** FREE BONUS-THIS WEEK ONLY***
Comes with free interior chrome strip (24 inches long and 1/4 inch wide). Use it to add something extra to your dash or door handles!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with4 moldings. Each molding measures8 inches in length. The trimis 1/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thesize of your car(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any issues with the trim in the next 3 years, we replace it FREE)!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Fourchrome moldings. Each one measures 1/4 inch wide and8 inches long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 9.687 @ 142.120
SGC, Engine: 5.5L Supercharged V8, Tires: Hoosier
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR : 10.292 @ 134.360
SGC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 10.439 @ 133.040
SGC, Tires: 17
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 10.804 @ 128.300
Tom Welch, Tires: M/T ET Drag Radial
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR Kleeman: 11.026 @ 128.859
2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 11.292 @ 132.860
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR : 11.420 @ 126.520
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: 11.576 @ 126.700
Dave Hillyard, Engine: 5.4 Liter V-8, Supercharger: Lysolm-Type Tires: Custom Michelon
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR : 11.605 @ 128.781
Allan Fiedler, Tires: Stock
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR : 11.610 @ 124.150
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren: 11.615 @ 129.180
Karl Edmark, Engine: Stock,
2011 Harley-Davidson Touring FLTRX: 12.542 @ 105.990
Greg Bourdon, Engine: 103,
2008 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHRSE4: 12.687 @ 100.990
Ed Cooper, Engine: 110, Tires: Dunlop 402
2004 Harley-Davidson Touring flhtcse: 12.793 @ 100.810
john s mcneil, Engine: 103, Tires: stock
1998 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHT: 13.060 @ 103.580
Al Barrios, Engine: 1340 EVO, Tires: 140/16