This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CHROMEDOOR HANDLETRIMMOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
*** FREE BONUS-THIS WEEK ONLY***
Comes with free interior chrome strip (24 inches long and 1/4 inch wide). Use it to add something extra to your dash or door handles!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with4 moldings. Each molding measures8 inches in length. The trimis 1/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thesize of your car(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any issues with the trim in the next 3 years, we replace it FREE)!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Fourchrome moldings. Each one measures 1/4 inch wide and8 inches long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.840 @ 127.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.5litre 8v, Turbos: T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 22X8X13 Mickey Thomson
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 12.794 @ 110.820
Justin Poole, Engine: 5.0L M119, Tires: Nitto 555R @ 15 PSI
1982 Dodge Rampage : 13.183 @ 107.810
Earle Henderson, Engine: 2.2 Intercooled Turbo,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.195 @ 107.160
Gerry Van Zandt, Engine: M119,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.355 @ 108.110
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 14.453 @ 96.730
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
1984 Dodge Rampage : 15.382 @ 88.500
Jason Thorne, Engine: 1986 2.2 liter turbo, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-04h Tires: 195/60-15 H-rated
1997 Chrysler Concorde LX: 15.800 @ 87.000
Jamahl, Engine: 3.5L 24 valve V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta KH-11
1984 Dodge Rampage : 16.999 @ 81.000
Chris Pauluk, Engine: stock 2.2 2bbl carb, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: www.turbosunleashed.com Tires: Kumho cheapo's