This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CHROMEDOOR HANDLETRIMMOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
*** FREE BONUS-THIS WEEK ONLY***
Comes with free interior chrome strip (24 inches long and 1/4 inch wide). Use it to add something extra to your dash or door handles!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with4 moldings. Each molding measures8 inches in length. The trimis 1/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thesize of your car(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any issues with the trim in the next 3 years, we replace it FREE)!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Fourchrome moldings. Each one measures 1/4 inch wide and8 inches long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
1990 Yamaha V Max : 10.800 @ 125.000
John Warren, Engine: 1198, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Dunlop
2009 Yamaha V Max : 10.863 @ 130.200
1994 Yamaha V Max 1260: 10.930 @ 122.940
Joe Jon, Engine: 1260, Tires: AVON VENOM 120 AND 170
1999 Yamaha V Max : 10.980 @ 121.000
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals, Tires: 170/60 Metzler
1999 Yamaha V Max : 11.040 @ 122.970
1994 Yamaha V Max Vmax: 11.050 @ 120.220
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals - 1198cc, Tires: Stock Size Tires
1997 Yamaha V Max : 11.330 @ 119.700
Erik, Engine: 1200cc, Tires: Metzeler ME880
1985 Yamaha V Max : 11.481 @ 115.910
1989 Yamaha V Max VMX 1200: 11.621 @ 115.216
1988 Yamaha V Max VMX1200: 11.640 @ 115.780
Rusty, Engine: 1200cc,
2006 Chrysler Firepower : 12.801 @ 112.020
2009 Lexus GS350 : 14.110 @ 99.610
NA, Engine: V6: 303HP,
2007 Lexus GS350 : 14.119 @ 99.660
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML500 : 14.910 @ 93.210