This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CARBON FIBER ROOF TRIM MOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
- This is aflexibleABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. Each molding measures 6 feet (72 inches) in length. The trimis3/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to the length of your roof (can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are installed onto your current roof moldings. They are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any problems with the trim over the next 3 years, we will replace it FREE)!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not real carbon fiber, this is a flexible ABS-plastic molding wrapped with a carbon fiber vinyl overlay.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two carbon fiber moldings. Each one measures 3/4 inch wide and 72 inches (6 feet) long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
1966 Chevrolet Biscayne : 11.326 @ 117.920
Rich 'Ratty' Katz, Engine: 406 Dart Little M, Tires: M/T ET Street Rad 30x11-15, M/T Sportsman 26X5-15
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 12.029 @ 115.380
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T62-1 Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.133 @ 114.920
Winston Anderson, Engine: 3.8,
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.260 @ 116.850
Michael Schwenk, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Turbonetics T-70 Tires: 245/45R17 Nitto 555R
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.300 @ 111.900
Chris metzger, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: QTP
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.400 @ 117.000
Freeman, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: T66 Tires: STREET TIRES
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.480 @ 107.000
Thomas, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: 28
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.490 @ 106.000
tom baker, Engine: 60 over 350, Tires: mts
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.548 @ 104.340
Corey Finley, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Hoosier QTP
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.570 @ 112.760
Chris Hinson, Engine: 3.8L L26, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 Turbos: No Tires: Nexxen 2000