This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CARBON FIBER ROOF TRIM MOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
- This is aflexibleABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. Each molding measures 6 feet (72 inches) in length. The trimis3/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to the length of your roof (can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are installed onto your current roof moldings. They are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any problems with the trim over the next 3 years, we will replace it FREE)!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not real carbon fiber, this is a flexible ABS-plastic molding wrapped with a carbon fiber vinyl overlay.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two carbon fiber moldings. Each one measures 3/4 inch wide and 72 inches (6 feet) long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Jeep Pickup J20: 12.222 @ 108.698
Joe, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: 35x12.50x15 BFG A/Ts
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex
1997 GMC Yukon 4x4: 13.580 @ 98.710
Lee Hooton, Engine: 350, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: 35x12.5x15
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Procharger Supercharger: 13.722 @ 98.000
Jeff, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Falken
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 S320 Nitrous: 14.670 @ 95.130
Nate Rector, Engine: 3.2 L dohc, Tires: dunlop
2007 GMC Yukon Denali: 15.010 @ 93.410
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 : 15.167 @ 90.770
Nathan Rector, Engine: 3.2,
2007 BMW X3 3.0si: 15.310 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: dohc 24 valvue inline-6,
2009 BMW X3 XDrive30i: 15.510 @ 91.030
NA, Engine: V6, 260HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 : 16.160 @ 82.150
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 s: 16.867 @ 83.240
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 small wheel base: 17.527 @ 79.620
1979 Jeep Pickup j20: 17.800 @ 0.000
Ian Adams, Engine: Amc 360, Tires: 285/75-16 goodyear mt/r