This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CARBON FIBER ROOF TRIM MOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
- This is aflexibleABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. Each molding measures 6 feet (72 inches) in length. The trimis3/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to the length of your roof (can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are installed onto your current roof moldings. They are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any problems with the trim over the next 3 years, we will replace it FREE)!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not real carbon fiber, this is a flexible ABS-plastic molding wrapped with a carbon fiber vinyl overlay.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two carbon fiber moldings. Each one measures 3/4 inch wide and 72 inches (6 feet) long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Pontiac Trans Am AA/Funny Car: 5.905 @ 240.640
Stuart Rowland, Engine: 526 TFX, Supercharger: D Model PSI 72% Overdrive Turbos: - Tires: Front: MT,Rear Hoozier
1993 Pontiac Trans Am : 6.770 @ 208.990
1980 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.616 @ 160.420
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 BBC NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 14.5W x 32
1977 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 161.000
1986 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.170 @ 153.000
James Betz, Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Tires: Slicks
1994 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.340 @ 142.660
Joe Overton, Engine: 388 ci. lt1, Tires: hoosier
0 Pontiac Trans Am Super Stock GT/DA: 9.790 @ 136.620
Don Kennedy, Engine: 455 Super Duty, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1995 Pontiac Trans Am Nitrous: 9.830 @ 136.010
Clint Schexnayder, Engine: LT1, 355 cubic inches 10.5:1, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 325/50R15
1978 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.964 @ 133.640
Pascal Audet, Engine: 463 pontiac, Tires: Hoosier
1984 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.970 @ 134.520
Warren Strum, Engine: 412 ReherMorrison SBC, Tires: Good Year 31x14x15 D1 1503
2000 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.030 @ 143.540
1988 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.042 @ 138.000
Amanda Mechelle, Engine: 383, Tires: MT Dragslicks
2004 Koenigsegg CC8S : 10.050 @ 135.120
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1979 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.120 @ 135.000
Brian Baker, Engine: 467 Pontiac, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29x10 Hoosier slicks
1976 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.125 @ 135.540
Fridrik Danielsson, Engine: 565cid, Tires: Hoosier 29x11-15
1999 Pontiac Trans Am ws6: 10.200 @ 135.000
joe stafford, Engine: ls-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 26x10x15 m/t slicks
1999 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.370 @ 130.500
Jason Madden, Engine: 6.0 LQ4 stroked to 404 cubes, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: mickey thompson drs
1998 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk Twin Turbo: 10.378 @ 137.190
Johann Kjartansson, Engine: Stock ls1, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo Tires: 225/45 18
1978 Pontiac Trans Am SE: 10.480 @ 128.500
MARK JONES, Engine: 403, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: TIGER PAW GTS 245/60R15
1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA: 10.530 @ 130.080
bj, Engine: 383,