This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DO-IT-YOURSELF "DIY"CARBON FIBER ROOF TRIM MOLDINGS
3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
- This is aflexibleABS-plastic "D.I.Y." (do-it-yourself)trim kit. Please make sure this size will fit yourcar before purchasing.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. Each molding measures 6 feet (72 inches) in length. The trimis3/4 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to the length of your roof (can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are installed onto your current roof moldings. They are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a3-YEAR WARRANTY(if you have any problems with the trim over the next 3 years, we will replace it FREE)!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not real carbon fiber, this is a flexible ABS-plastic molding wrapped with a carbon fiber vinyl overlay.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two carbon fiber moldings. Each one measures 3/4 inch wide and 72 inches (6 feet) long.
2. Detailed installation instructions
3. THREE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 BMW 840Ci Coupe: 13.700 @ 100.000
Vivienne Newcomb, Engine: 4.4 V8, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Avon Intercontinental
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood FTS: 14.591 @ 92.870
Kevin Donovan, Engine: LT1 5.7 (Stock engine), Tires: Goodyear RS-A P255/55-17
2002 Renault Megane Alize 1.6 16V: 14.842 @ 108.120
Ricardo Rocha, Engine: 1.6 16V, Tires: 195/50 Michelin Pilot Exaulto
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML500 : 14.910 @ 93.210
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood : 14.970 @ 91.820
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 235/75/15 Pathfinder Trail A/P
2007 BMW X3 3.0si: 15.310 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: dohc 24 valvue inline-6,
2009 BMW X3 XDrive30i: 15.510 @ 91.030
NA, Engine: V6, 260HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4
1997 Renault Megane 2.0 16V Coupe: 15.800 @ 89.300
Peter Turner, Engine: 2.0 16V F7R-710,
2000 Renault Megane Coupe 1.6 16v: 17.025 @ 79.540
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance: 18.320 @ 77.000
David Massey, Engine: Stock 425cid 7.0L Cadillac,
1988 Cadillac Fleetwood DeElegance: 21.000 @ 60.000
Sergio Perez III, Engine: 5.0,