This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i30, Elantra Touring, i30cw wagon OEM 17-inch; Wheel hub Caps 4PC/Set
2008-2012 Hyundai i30
/ i30CW / Elantra
Touring OEM Wheel CapSet of
Genuine OEM Parts
wheel caps fit on following OEM 17" Wheel Rims
Hyundai i30 / i30CW / Elantra Touring OEM Wheel Center Cap
Set OF 4
- Condition: Brand New, Genuine OEM Parts
- Package: 4pcs
Set (Front & Rear Wheels)
on: 2008-2012 Hyundai i30/i30CW/Elantra Touring
Wheel rims with 5-double spoke
start from 2008. 10 ~ 2012. 05)
your purchase, please check images in the listing. If you
have different wheel rim & cap, will not fit on.
- A direct replacement of stock wheel caps
We have more items for Hyundai I30. Please review my store below.
☞☞☞ Click here to go Hyundai i30/ i30cw / Elantra Touring store!!
Terms of Sale:
PLEASE LEAVE US POSITIVE response IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT and SERVICE. WE ALWAYS LEAVE SAME GOOD response TO ALLOUR CUSTOMERS!!!
IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM OR ISSUE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING A response. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST YOU!!!
- Payment: We accept only Paypal payment
- Shipping: We ship items by International
Air Mail by Korea Post.
Generally it take about 15~25days to USA.
- Russian Federation, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Brazil, South America and Eastern Europe take 25~35days
- For faster and safer delivery, you can apply
Expedited Int'l shipping
(Express Mail Shipping) WITH ADDITIONAL COST.
- Estimated delivery time(working days). Just for your reference only. (In case customs delay, it may take more times)
Country / Region
Japan, China, Taiwan Singapore,Australia
Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand
UK, Austria, Belgium,
other Asian countries & Middle-East
Central & South America
Russian Federation, East Europe,
other Europe (Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlandsetc.)
Economy Int'l Shipping
Standard Int'l Shipping
Expedited Int'l Shipping
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price and shipping chrages. These charges are Buyer's responsibility.
- International order usually takes 15~35 business days for delivery. But, in case of carriers or customs delay, it will take more times. If you don't receive item in 40 business days after sedning, please contact us for further assistance - resend or refund.
- Return Policy: We carefully inspect the item before shipment. But, if you find any item defect or wrong part, please contact us immedaitely to solve your problem. After
receiving item, buyer should contact seller within 14days.
- Wrong item, result from buyer MUST be returned toseller for refund or exchange process. The buyer must return the item in the same condition in which it was received. If not, we'll NOT accept return. All shipping and charges are buyer's responsibility. We will charge 15% restocking fee on refunds, result from buyer's mistake & wrong
- Products that buyer tried to install are NOT eligible for refund or exchange.
- Products and original packagethat are physically damaged or modified are NOT eligible for refund or exchange.
- Returned products, purchased with a free shipping will incur a fee equal to the original shipping cost. Buyer is also responsible for all shipping charges related to the return or exchange of item.
We are specialized in OEM Auto Parts for Hyundai, KIA, GM Korea & SsangYong Motors & Car LED lights.
Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or if you're looking for any OEM parts!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Hyundai Elantra GT42 Turbo: 12.201 @ 123.030
Rick Inacio, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT42 Tires: M/T 26
2011 Harley-Davidson Touring FLTRX: 12.542 @ 105.990
Greg Bourdon, Engine: 103,
2008 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHRSE4: 12.687 @ 100.990
Ed Cooper, Engine: 110, Tires: Dunlop 402
2004 Harley-Davidson Touring flhtcse: 12.793 @ 100.810
john s mcneil, Engine: 103, Tires: stock
1992 Hyundai Elantra : 12.960 @ 108.420
Doug Elfman, Engine: 4g63, Supercharger: no Turbos: 14b Tires: mt street slicks
1998 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHT: 13.060 @ 103.580
Al Barrios, Engine: 1340 EVO, Tires: 140/16
1998 Infiniti I30 t: 13.400 @ 107.000
Ant, Engine: VQ30DE, Tires: Nankang Ultra-Sport
2002 Infiniti I30 T: 13.926 @ 104.250
Tim V, Engine: Vq30de-k,
2002 Hyundai Elantra GT: 14.965 @ 96.247
Steve, Engine: 2.0l DOHC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: hankook
2003 Hyundai Elantra GLS: 15.510 @ 89.640
FordFasteRR, Engine: 2.0L Twin Cam, Tires: Yokohama AVS ES-100
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT: 16.410 @ 84.510
MT, Engine: Front Engine, FWD I-4, aluminum block/head,
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited: 16.910 @ 84.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 148 horsepower, Tires: Continental ContiProContact 215/45R-17 87H
1999 Infiniti I30 : 16.976 @ 82.470
Boggie, Engine: VG30DE,
1999 Hyundai Elantra GL: 17.343 @ 80.920