This item has been shown 6052 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2009-2013 DODGE RAM 1500 FACTORY STYLE FENDER FLARES
- BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY & ABS FENDER FLARES WITH Smooth Matte Black FINISH. (First picture shows painted flares installed)
- IN-STOCK NOW & READY TO SHIP (WITHIN 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES ONLY). UPS Ground shipping. Not available for PO BOX address.
- Package Contains: 4 Pieces of Fender Flares, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instruction - Bolt on installation
- 100% UV Protection. No Chalking. No Cracking.
- Those are Factory style fender flares; not OEM replacement. FIT ON 2009-2013 RAM 1500 (not fit Sport model or Ram 2500 / Ram 3500)
* All products are brand new. If buyer found defective or incorrect item was shipped, please give us a reasonable time to resolve this issue.All presumed defective or wrong item must obtain a Return Authorization Number before return, and the defective or incorrect item must be shipped back to us first for inspection before an exchange or refund can be determined. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. We inspect every item before shipping, damages do occur rarely during transit.As a result, please notify the shipping carrier and us within24 HRSof the item received.All shipping and handling fee will not be returned in any case. Product must be returned in their original condition without having been installed, used, or have any signs of wear. All returns that are not the fault of iCAR2013 will be charge a 20% restocking fee.
Always remember to e-mail us if you have any questions. We do encourage you ask questions before purchase to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 10.280 @ 138.940
Robert Mclellan, Engine: 88 2.2 TII Non-CB, Turbos: Holset HE351 Tires: M&H slicks
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
2013 BMW M6 COUPE: 10.777 @ 128.810
GEORGE GALLIS, Engine: V8 4.4L, Turbos: OEM Twin Turbos Tires: TOYO R888
2013 BMW M6 : 11.050 @ 127.580
M6beast, Engine: V8 TT, Turbos: Twin scroll twin turbos Tires: TOYO R888 285 35 20
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS: 11.450 @ 127.600
Rick Diogo, Engine: 2.2L 16v, Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid Tires: 24.5x13x7
2014 BMW M6 : 11.645 @ 123.670
Jason, Turbos: Stock
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS SHELBY: 11.710 @ 122.010
Michael Vaughn, Engine: 2.2,
2006 BMW M6 : 11.827 @ 120.670
ROMAINE P (MSIZZLE), Engine: S85 V10, Tires: MT ET STREETS
2007 BMW M6 Coupe: 11.870 @ 119.450
Mario Avallone, Tires: 265/40/18
1955 Ford Pickup F100: 11.990 @ 132.000
GLENN, Engine: 377 STROKER,
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
2006 BMW M6 Supersprint AA: 12.129 @ 118.310
Keith, Tires: stock
2006 BMW M6 : 12.144 @ 119.840
2006 BMW M6 Supersprint AA: 12.169 @ 120.380
Keith, Tires: stock
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15
2006 BMW M6 Supersprint AA: 12.287 @ 120.830
2008 BMW M6 : 12.323 @ 117.190
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.369 @ 110.290
Matt Wright, Engine: 2.2 Liter, Turbos: T3/T4 HalfAssed Hybrid Tires: M&H 23x7x15
2007 BMW M6 Cab: 12.394 @ 118.310
AJ, Tires: PS2
2007 BMW M6 Cabriolet AA Eisenmann Exhaust: 12.394 @ 118.310