This item has been shown 6320 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2009-2013 DODGE RAM 1500 FACTORY STYLE FENDER FLARES
- BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY & ABS FENDER FLARES WITH Smooth Matte Black FINISH. (First picture shows painted flares installed)
- IN-STOCK NOW & READY TO SHIP (WITHIN 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES ONLY). UPS Ground shipping. Not available for PO BOX address.
- Package Contains: 4 Pieces of Fender Flares, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instruction - Bolt on installation
- 100% UV Protection. No Chalking. No Cracking.
- Those are Factory style fender flares; not OEM replacement. FIT ON 2009-2013 RAM 1500 (not fit Sport model or Ram 2500 / Ram 3500)
* All products are brand new. If buyer found defective or incorrect item was shipped, please give us a reasonable time to resolve this issue.All presumed defective or wrong item must obtain a Return Authorization Number before return, and the defective or incorrect item must be shipped back to us first for inspection before an exchange or refund can be determined. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. We inspect every item before shipping, damages do occur rarely during transit.As a result, please notify the shipping carrier and us within24 HRSof the item received.All shipping and handling fee will not be returned in any case. Product must be returned in their original condition without having been installed, used, or have any signs of wear. All returns that are not the fault of iCAR2013 will be charge a 20% restocking fee.
Always remember to e-mail us if you have any questions. We do encourage you ask questions before purchase to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Geo Storm : 10.800 @ 123.000
Steve Lockett, Engine: 1.6 Isuzu Impulse RS, Turbos: 50 trim
90 Volvo 240 DL : 11.950 @ 135.000
kapono, Engine: rb26dett, Turbos: 2 Tires: big
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
2004 BMW 535d Sport: 14.174 @ 98.060
Clive Donaghue, Engine: 3.0 Diesel, Turbos: Twin sequential (standard car)
2008 BMW 535d E61 Hartge Ecu-Remap Tune: 14.180 @ 102.000
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon: 14.600 @ 97.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 24- valve , V-6 : 302 horsepower,
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.710 @ 96.230
1991 Geo Storm Base: 14.890 @ 94.000
Chris, Engine: 1.6L base, Tires: stock
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.910 @ 84.510
NA, Engine: V6: 268HP,
1991 Geo Storm : 15.490 @ 88.160
1991 Geo Storm Base: 15.491 @ 88.160
Robie Blair, Engine: 1.6L 4XE1-WT DOHC, Turbos: Ford Tbird IHI RHB5 Tires: 185/60 R14 Goodyear Street
1990 Geo Storm GSi: 16.000 @ 89.015
Albert Aviles, Engine: 4XE1-W 1.6 Liter DOHC, Tires: Toyo
1993 Geo Storm GSi: 16.153 @ 86.000
Tony Fornetti, Engine: 1.8 DOHC, Tires: 205-50/15
1988 Volkswagen Cabriolet : 16.320 @ 83.880
Nathan Sondelski, Engine: 1.8 8v CIS-E, Tires: 195/60 R14 Falken Ziex @ 20psi
1990 Volvo 240 DL : 17.400 @ 79.100
Joe, Engine: 2.3 B230, Tires: 205/60/15
1993 Geo Storm 2+2: 17.544 @ 77.070
Kyle, Engine: 1.6L SOHC I4, Tires: STOCK
1992 Geo Storm : 17.600 @ 74.990
Daniel Goff, Engine: 1.6 liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1984 Volkswagen Cabriolet : 17.997 @ 74.751
Terry, Engine: 1.8l jh cis, Tires: 205/40/16
1991 Geo Storm base: 18.600 @ 75.500
jack matthews, Engine: 1.6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: proformance