This item has been shown 5333 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2009-2013 DODGE RAM 1500 FACTORY STYLE FENDER FLARES
- BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY & ABS FENDER FLARES WITH Smooth Matte Black FINISH. (First picture shows painted flares installed)
- IN-STOCK NOW & READY TO SHIP (WITHIN 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES ONLY). UPS Ground shipping. Not available for PO BOX address.
- Package Contains: 4 Pieces of Fender Flares, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instruction - Bolt on installation
- 100% UV Protection. No Chalking. No Cracking.
- Those are Factory style fender flares; not OEM replacement. FIT ON 2009-2013 RAM 1500 (not fit Sport model or Ram 2500 / Ram 3500)
* All products are brand new. If buyer found defective or incorrect item was shipped, please give us a reasonable time to resolve this issue.All presumed defective or wrong item must obtain a Return Authorization Number before return, and the defective or incorrect item must be shipped back to us first for inspection before an exchange or refund can be determined. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. We inspect every item before shipping, damages do occur rarely during transit.As a result, please notify the shipping carrier and us within24 HRSof the item received.All shipping and handling fee will not be returned in any case. Product must be returned in their original condition without having been installed, used, or have any signs of wear. All returns that are not the fault of iCAR2013 will be charge a 20% restocking fee.
Always remember to e-mail us if you have any questions. We do encourage you ask questions before purchase to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 DeTomaso Pantera SEDAN: 8.712 @ 149.590
Greg brown, Engine: 350 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier-rear, goodyear-front
2004 Koenigsegg CCR : 9.120 @ 146.250
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1976 Dodge Aspen : 9.976 @ 135.020
Jason Leber, Engine: 408, Tires: Phoenix 28X10.5
1976 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.644 @ 124.800
JASON LEBER, Engine: 408, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5W M/T ET DRAG
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.764 @ 123.260
Brad Sanders, Engine: 408, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 30X9 radial slick
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 11.533 @ 116.320
Brad Sanders, Engine: 360, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28x9
1977 Dodge Aspen : 12.800 @ 120.000
al, Engine: 360, Tires: 215/55R15
1996 Daewoo Cielo : 12.900 @ 109.350
andu, Engine: 2 X C20XE,
1978 Dodge Aspen : 13.970 @ 97.050
Travis Davis, Engine: 318, Tires: 255/60/15
1980 Dodge Aspen Dodge: 14.160 @ 99.440
Paul B., Engine: 318, Tires: rear Cooper P295/55/R15
1995 Daewoo Cielo GTX: 14.480 @ 93.000
IVAN, Engine: VAUHALL 20 16V 20XE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: FIRESTONE FIREHAWK
1979 Dodge Aspen R/T: 15.830 @ 91.240
ALEXIS, Engine: 400, Tires: 275/60/15 REAR