This item has been shown 3818 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2009-2013 DODGE RAM 1500 FACTORY STYLE FENDER FLARES
- BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY & ABS FENDER FLARES WITH Smooth Matte Black FINISH. (First picture shows painted flares installed)
- IN-STOCK NOW & READY TO SHIP (WITHIN 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES ONLY). UPS Ground shipping. Not available for PO BOX address.
- Package Contains: 4 Pieces of Fender Flares, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instruction - Bolt on installation
- 100% UV Protection. No Chalking. No Cracking.
- Those are Factory style fender flares; not OEM replacement. FIT ON 2009-2013 RAM 1500 (not fit Sport model or Ram 2500 / Ram 3500)
* All products are brand new. If buyer found defective or incorrect item was shipped, please give us a reasonable time to resolve this issue.All presumed defective or wrong item must obtain a Return Authorization Number before return, and the defective or incorrect item must be shipped back to us first for inspection before an exchange or refund can be determined. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. We inspect every item before shipping, damages do occur rarely during transit.As a result, please notify the shipping carrier and us within24 HRSof the item received.All shipping and handling fee will not be returned in any case. Product must be returned in their original condition without having been installed, used, or have any signs of wear. All returns that are not the fault of iCAR2013 will be charge a 20% restocking fee.
Always remember to e-mail us if you have any questions. We do encourage you ask questions before purchase to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.231 @ 121.190
Trevor Proulx, Engine: 468 bbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28 X 10.5 - 15
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 11.918 @ 112.570
ROBERT MARKEWICZ, Engine: 461 OLDS, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: DRAGRADIALS 325/50/15
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2013 Porsche 911 S: 12.010 @ 116.790
TTF, Engine: 3.8L H6: 400HP,
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe: 12.310 @ 114.810
1999 Porsche 911 996 C2: 12.360 @ 116.450
PJ Alexandre, Engine: 3.6L swap, Tires: Hoosier R6
2000 Porsche 911 : 12.388 @ 114.050
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 12.410 @ 116.020
NA, Engine: flat-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 12.430 @ 108.700
Bruce DeVries, Engine: 455+.030, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: bf goodrich
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.510 @ 113.030
NA, Engine: Flat 6 345HP,