This item has been shown 296 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Wheel #1 17
2008-2012 Mitsubishi Evo X 18" BBS OEM Wheel
This sale is for ONE (1) authentic 2011 Mitsubishi Evo X 18" BBS Oem Wheel, The wheel were removed from the car at 5000 miles on the odometer, so it is in very good condition NO bends or warping and I had a wheel shop here locally spun the wheel on the balancer to confirm that. There are some minor curbs and scratches. One centercap will be included. NO TPMS sensors.We normally ship items the next business day, after payment has been received!
Please read my policiesprior toofferding!
ATTENTION! If you are new to or have '0' response you are welcome to offer but please contact me first prior to offerding.
- Paypal is the preferred method
- Flat rate shipping ONLY applies to the 48 contiguous states.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada may vary.
- I will ship within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
- For all INTERNATIONAL shipping, email me first to get quoteor to be approved prior to offerding.
- Please only offer if you are seriously interested in buying the item.
- Payment must be received within 5 days after the sale ended.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages or loss done by the shipping company.
- Please inspect the item upon arrival, I will not honored any refunds after 3 days the item has arrived.
- If there's a problem with the item when you received it, please notify me immediately, so we could remedied the problem.
- If item returned , shippingor labor costswould not be refundable, buyer responsible for all shipping expenses, and item must be in the same condition with the same packaging.
- We will leave you positive response, after you received the item and left me a positive response.
- All sales is FINAL, unless not as describe.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
1987 Renault 18 GTX: 12.344 @ 116.000
Andres Osorio, Engine: 2000cc, Turbos: GT30R Tires: SLICKS MT
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
2006 KTM 560 SMR: 12.830 @ 104.240
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GTi sedan: 12.855 @ 110.800
Ramadhany Wicaksono A Salvo, Engine: stock engine 1.8L DOHC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: MH slick
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer RALLIART: 13.074 @ 103.120
LUIS, Engine: 2.0 4B11, Turbos: 0EM Tires: 215/45/R18
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.202 @ 101.990
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.294 @ 100.840
4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.382 @ 100.220
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Series II: 13.414 @ 99.930
Steven Duong, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RalliArt: 13.523 @ 98.490
Gilbert Garcia, Tires: 225 Sumitomo HTZ III
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.560 @ 102.670
punk's, Engine: 4g69, Supercharger: - Turbos: Garret T3 Tires: kumho ECSTA spt
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ralliart: 13.647 @ 105.310
jamie, Engine: 2.4L MIVEC, Tires: Nexen 225/40/16
1988 Mitsubishi Lancer CB GSR: 13.907 @ 99.000
Travis L, Engine: 4G61 1.6, Turbos: TD05H s16G Tires: kenda komet 195/60
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer gts: 14.099 @ 104.030
jonathan, Engine: 4b11, Turbos: ralliart turbo Tires: stock
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 14.110 @ 97.220
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 14.279 @ 94.350
Erik, Engine: 2.0 4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/40 R18
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 14.648 @ 94.780
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ralliart: 14.743 @ 90.910
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Mitsubishi Lancer OZ: 14.812 @ 92.167
Tone, Tires: Kuhmo 205/50/15