This item has been shown 1068 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Front: 3" • Rear: 1.5-2" Short Leaf
- 2007 - 2012 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
- Does not fit Rock Warrior Editions
Our Spring Force Leveling Lift Kits provide both increased towing capacity and a rugged leveled look to your truck. Don’t settle for wimpy lift blocks that will crush under repeated compression. Get a lift that will last a lifetime and increases the value of your truck.
Our leaf springs bring back the life of your worn rear leafs and add towing capacity while reducing rear sag. Our front lift is made from a military grade alloy and is specially designed to mount on top of your factory strut. We spared no expense in making a kit that we’re proud to put our name on.
- Custom Width Design Rear Leafs for strength and comfort.
- Machine Tempered cast steel for outstanding performance and quality.
- Flex Powder Coat finish to withstand high compression without cracking.
- CNC precision machined Front Spacers for Perfect Fit and coil bucket seating.
- High grade hardware supplied for installation.
Springforce is dedicated to providing the best possible service to every one of our customers.
- We understand how time-sensitive your projects may be, so we make sure all of our kits ordered by 5PM EST are shipped that very same day.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason with our kits, please let us know within 30 days upon receipt of your package and we will be happy to help you with a return for a full refund.
- Our support team is here to answer any question you may have, and all our kits are ensured with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
You may also like these.
07-12 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD 2.5" Front + 2" Rear SpringForce Full Lift Kit Shims
07-12 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD 3" Front + 2" Rear SpringForce Full Lift Kit w/Shims
Powered by Xliberator
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 11.685 @ 116.310
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Turbos: - Tires: M&H MHD-11
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.940 @ 113.190
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L , Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Tires: M&H Cheater Slicks
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.974 @ 112.530
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2008 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.179 @ 112.210
HULZAZZ, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD TVS1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/50/16 Hoosier Drag radials
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.458 @ 109.440
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxies ST II (Front), MT 3786R (Rear)
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB 2WD S/C: 12.698 @ 108.050
Mike, Engine: 5.7L iForce V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06 (Street Tires)
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.739 @ 108.680
Cater, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5VfXdyyR4 Tires: MT E.T Street
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.946 @ 107.270
Gutz, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Supercharger Tires: Yokohama
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.964 @ 109.870
Jason Fontenot, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: Yes Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 13.141 @ 111.020
Mike Cheat, Engine: 5.7L V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: General UHP
2009 Toyota Tundra sr5: 13.147 @ 104.160
Cater, Engine: 5.7l, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Mickey Thompson