This item has been shown 3128 times.
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Toyota Tundra with 5.7L
Brand new in the box! Genuine TRD Toyota
Applicable sales tax will be added to shipments within the state of Florida.
Emissions-Legal TRD Performance Air Intake
Available for 2007 - 2013Tundra 5.7L
50-State Emissions legal.
System replaces the fresh air inlet duct, upper half
of OE air box, air filter, and inlet hose assembly.
Unique Intake Flow Accelerator (IFA) smoothes and
accelerates the air flow into the system.
Injection molded, larger volume upper air box
houses a reusable TRD high flow conical air filter.
Custom calibrated filter service gauge provides
visual indication of when to service the filter.
The TRD Performance Air Intake System improves both horsepower and torque. Dyno
testing measured the following power improvements at the rear wheels:
5.7L V8 +8.0hp @ 5,600 rpm +7.5 ft-lbs torque @ 5,600
Individual performance improvements may vary depending on test conditions and vehicle configuration
- Designed to work with the factory ECU and emissions system
- Features reusable TRD high flow conical air filter with a custom-calibratedfilter service gauge that provides visual indication of when filter needs servicing
- Dyno-tested to deliver an increase in both horsepower and torque for superior acceleration and greater pulling power
- Tested according to Toyota’s stringent performance standards
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- This accessory (PTR03-34100) is a Performance Air Intake for the 3UR 5.7L V-8 engine.
If your intention is to install a complete TRD Performance Air Intake on the 1UR 4.6L V-8 engine, you will need the following 2 part numbers:
- PTR03-34102 Qty 1 4.6L V-8 Fit Kit
- PTR03-34100 Qty 1 Performance Air Intake Kit
Emissions Compliance Information:
A new process has been implemented. No longer is the Emissions Label included in the Performance Air Intake Kit.
If your state requires an Emissions Compliance Label, one may be ordered through your Toyota dealer or the Toyota Materials Distribution Center (MDC) 310-468-9800
This TRD Performance Air Intake Kit has received 50-State Emissions Compliance via the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Not all states require the Emissions Compliance Label but TRD does recommend ordering one. To receive the proper Emissions Compliance Label for this TRD Performance Air Intake Kit, please order MDC part number 00602-34125. Proof of ownership may be required.