This item has been shown 4690 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Ford F250 and F350 SuperDuty
2" Front Lift Kit
Ford F250 and F350 4X4 ONLY
2005-2011 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4
2005-2011 Ford F350 SuperDuty 4x4
- High Quality 2" Billet T6 Aluminum Spacers which are CNC Machined to EXACT specifications to guarantee perfect fitment. Comes with hardware.
- This kit is built to last, T6 is aircraft grade aluminum which will not deteriorate when left out in the rain, driven through mud/salted snow, or even if you spill engine fluids on it. It will also not compress under the weight of your Gas or Diesel engine unlike plastic kits which will end up give you less and less lift as the months go by.
- Our kit is bottom mount to avoid the ugly sight or gaps of those top seated spacers and is a solid piece which will keep your truck secure when lifting it up.
- Full Easy to Follow Instructions that will walk you through the install
- Takes about 1-2 Hours with hand tools (no spring compressor is needed) and best of all, you can reuse your factory shocks!
- Perfect to put your front end a little higher if you want to install a snow plow or heavy winch or if you just want to level out your truck! Will accommodate up to 35" Tires.
- Can easily be uninstalled for leased vehicles and reverted back to stock. Retains factory ride and should not void factory warranty in most states (please check with your local dealer to validate the claim).
- Comes with a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
PAYMENT, SHIPPING, & RETURNS INFO
Payment: Please make payment within 7 days of purchase, otherwise will automatically open a case and strike will be recorded on your account. If you need more time, please let us know immediately.
Shipping: USPS Priority shipping will be used to ship unless otherwise stated. USPS normally takes 2-3 days with their Priority Service.
Customer Service & Shipping Policy: We answer all messages within 1 full business day and will ship immediately after payment within 24-48 hours.
Returns & Exchanges: We have a 15 Day Satisfaction Guarantee after you receive the kit. If you do not like it for any reason, please message us and you can return/exchange it for a full refund. After 30 Days, the kit will be covered under our Lifetime Warranty which covers any part of the kit from manufacture defect
Please message us on for sales or install questions. Our hours are from Monday-Friday 6am to 8pm, Saturday-Sunday 10am to 4pm Pacific.
Thanks for looking!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
2006 Ford F350 XLT Sport: 11.779 @ 115.680
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stocks
2007 Ford F250 king ranch nitrous: 12.400 @ 108.000
emilio blanco, Engine: 6.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: ? Tires: 22''
2004 Ford F350 Dually crew cab 4X4: 12.537 @ 110.220
Robert Cook, Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Aurora GT Tires: BFG AT
2006 Ford F350 XLT SPORT: 12.660 @ 106.060
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: Stock
2006 Ford F250 Turbo Diesel Nitrous: 12.730 @ 108.000
miguel blanco, Engine: turbo diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: garrett ball bearing Tires: 22''
2000 Ford F350 XL: 12.880 @ 108.000
Dave Armstrong, Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: 1
2008 Ford F250 HARLEY DAVIDSON 6.4L DIESEL CC SB 4X4: 12.964 @ 102.950
RODGER M BISHOP, Engine: 6.4l diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: lt275/65r20e bsw all terrain
2003 Ford F250 : 13.570 @ 98.773
Osvaldo Delgado, Engine: Powerstroke 7.3l, Turbos: GTP 38
2005 Ford F250 Crew Cab/Short Bed Lariat: 13.620 @ 98.000
Anthony Messina, Engine: Stock 6.0L Diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Garrett VGT Tires: 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
2008 Ford F250 FX4: 13.728 @ 98.530
Brandon Booth, Engine: 6.4 powerstroke, Turbos: stock compounds
2005 Ford F250 XLT Crewcab short bed 4x4: 13.776 @ 95.480
Austin Metzger, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: 265/70R17
2006 Ford F250 Lariat CC SB: 13.867 @ 96.360
Todd Ray, Engine: 6.0L PSD, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Stock Tires: BFG AT
1997 Ford F250 xlt: 13.880 @ 94.000
Todd Keeny, Engine: 7.3 powerstroke, Turbos: stock single Tires: bfg all terrain 305/70/16
2006 Ford F350 crew cab long bed: 13.930 @ 95.490
Darin Hepner, Engine: 6.0,
2004 Ford F250 diesel: 14.000 @ 92.000
2007 Ford F250 STAMPEDE: 14.260 @ 94.380
The Dog, Engine: 6.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: STOCK Tires: 35
2004 Ford F250 Harley Davidson: 14.400 @ 99.800
Godeater, Engine: 6.0 Powerstorke, Turbos: Stock
2005 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab: 14.546 @ 91.370
Don, Engine: 6.0 diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 325/65/18