This item has been shown 2340 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Main Upper Black Aluminum Billet Grille style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">High quality, black powder coated finish, fade-resistant and brand new
- Smooth and glossy surface
- This is an aftermarket black aluminum billet grille insert not genuine or OEM style grille.
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum + Black Powder Coated Finish
- Fits 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO <NOT fits RA6 model>
- Installation Method: Replacement (cutting not required)
- Quantity: 2 pieces (main upper grille insert) + installation hardware + instruction (w/o GTO emblem)
- We ship order in one business day after the payment is received. Weekend or Holiday excluded.
- Order placed before 9:00 am will be shipped out at the same day.
- All products are shipped from California, USA.
- We will collect CA sales tax for California residents.
- A full refund will be provided for any defective, damaged, or wrong products within 30 days.
Customer will be responsible for the return shipping. There is no restocking fee for defective products.
- A unit price will be provided for non-defective, undamaged products. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping.
Restocking fee and other fee may apply.
- All return products have to obtain an RMA number before it is being shipped back. Please email us to obtain an RMA number.
- A return products without an RMA number on package will not be accepted by
Please including your ID, item number within the package.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect,
misuse, repair, modification or physical
- Warranty will be provided to the original purchaser only.
- Please contact and allow us to resolve any possible case. Our greatest mission is to
provide the best customer service.
- Please send message to us through for any service request. We will reply your message as soon as products offered on are brand new and sealed in its original factory package.
- Please leave positive response to us if you are satisfied with our products and service and we will do the same to you.
- Customer voice or suggestion is the most important thing to us. Please contact us if you have any questions
our products and service. We will always be glad to help and stand
by our customers.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
On Dec-09-13 at 21:01:31 PST, seller added the following information:
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
1994 Fiat Coupe t16: 9.405 @ 161.860
Lanno Angelo, Engine: B&L engineering, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garrett gt 4202r Tires: hoosier 275/45/17 d.o.t.
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.780 @ 145.980
Aaron C, Engine: 20v 2.0L Integrated Engineering stroker 4cyl, Turbos: Borg Warner S400sx 67mm Billet divided T4 1.25 A/R Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.907 @ 141.440
Aaron, Engine: Integrated Engineering 2.0LStroker, Turbos: Bullseye S366XL T4 divided 1.10 A/R @ 32psi Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 t16 4x4: 10.277 @ 137.270
Magrelli Marco, Engine: fiat 1995cc, Turbos: garrett gt3582r Tires: bfgoodrich t/a drag radial 205/50R15
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 t16 4x4 drag: 10.544 @ 133.980
Marco Magrelli, Engine: 1995 fiat, Turbos: gt3582r Tires: toyo r888 195/50/16
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO LS-2: 10.694 @ 126.510
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials