This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SIDE STEP BAR
REAR BUMPER STEP
OFF ROAD LED LIGHT BAR
2003-2005 Land Range Rover Chrome Door Handle Cover Set
- Brand new in original box, never been tried on & used
- Exactly the same as picture ! Comes with 4 handles ( 2 on each side
- Shinny chrome door handle covers
- Made of high quality ABS plastic with triple chrome plated
- Comes with 3M self-adhesive pre-applied on the back side of the
- Professional installation is high recommendedVehicle
2003-2005 Land Rover Range Rover HSE models only
(Will not fit for Sport models)
- We stand behind the products we sell. If
for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be
happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within
60 Days of your purchase. All return items will require a RMA
number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only.
Please allow 2-3 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- As a result of lighting and camera variations, product images
will not reflect the exact physical color of our products.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the
item is never installed and kept in the original packaging,
otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval
for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers.
- In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are
non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by
our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found
during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the
price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return
the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are
subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we
reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20%
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Most of our item(s) are plug and play, however PROFESSIONAL
installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
- Have any questions or need to contact us about something you
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us directly from
with "Ask A Question" and your emails will be replied to,
in the order it was received, on the following business day. For
items that are already purchased, kindly include your item
number for faster response time.
- K2 Motor operates from Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- ATTENTION : We do not answer
any emails over the weekend.
- What are the shipping method?
All domestic shipments are made via UPS Ground or United States Postal
Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail
(2-3 days) depending on the type or size of products purchased.
Majority of our orders will be ship within 1 business days
(mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is
best estimated but not guaranteed.)
- How much is shipping and handling (S&H)?
Customers within the lower 48 states, with a physical address, will get
- International shipment: transit time does fluctuate (Mostly
- Please note that International customers will still be
responsible for import duty taxes, this fee is charged by the
government. For more information, please refer to
- We are unable to ship any item(s) to
P.O. Box address buyer must provide physical address when
ordering. Please note that we are not responsible for any kind
of delay if P.O. Box address or any other undeliverable
addresses were provided.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to
collect 9.00% Sales Tax.
- All payment are expected within 7 days after the last
winning sale is closed. We reserve the rights to file
Non-Paying buyer Alert if the payment is not received 7 days
after the sale ended,
- Please be sure to ask all questions prior to offerding.
- offerding on multiple sales? Simply wait until all of the
sales are ended. Complete the checkout from the most recent
email that you received from us.
- Damage or Lost in Transit
If your item is received
damaged, within 48 hours, contact our customer service
department to file a UPS claim for the damaged item(s). The
following day, UPS will make 3 pick up attempts to bring the
package back to their station for inspection (5-8 business days
inspection time required from UPS). A replacement is sent out
immediately once the package arrives to our warehouse.
delivery confirmation states that your item has already been
delivered, contact our customer service to file a lost claim
with UPS. UPS will then start a trace on the package (5-8
business days inspection time required from UPS). UPS will be in
contact with you for further information if needed.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III: 8.230 @ 179.000
Andre Simon, Engine: 4G63T, Turbos: HKS T51R Ball Bearing Turbocharger Tires: Hoosier 26x8x15 Drag Slicks
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO EVO 9: 8.349 @ 169.720
DAVID STOCK, Engine: 2.2, Supercharger: --------------- Turbos: GARRET GT 45 Tires: MT
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO AMS/STM Drag Evo IX: 8.732 @ 172.940
Paul Dziubek, Engine: STM 4G64 Drag Methanol Engine , Turbos: Precision Turbo PT8884 Tires: MT/ET Drag
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII: 8.860 @ 157.875
Rolando Resto, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Hta 3794 Tires: MT 26x8
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO GSR: 8.950 @ 163.000
Daniel Buschur, Engine: BR 2.0L, Supercharger: Hell no Turbos: BR GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 8.970 @ 165.150
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G64 Destorke, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS ll: 8.974 @ 156.950
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63 -2.o ltr., Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS: 9.055 @ 157.320
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur 2.0, Turbos: Forced Performance 3586 Tires: M/T
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO ll rs: 9.120 @ 158.460
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.200 @ 157.900
TONY POWELL, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: NA Turbos: HTA 3586 Tires: Hoosier SLICKS
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.276 @ 152.730
Oscar Robles, Engine: 4g63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: CFT-GT40R Tires: MT
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 GSR: 9.341 @ 150.720
Curt Brown, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: No Turbos: AMS GT35R Turbo kit Tires: Hooiser Slick
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Evo 8 MR: 9.407 @ 145.430
Cilla Malta, Engine: 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: mickey thomsan
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.410 @ 149.130
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO : 9.451 @ 150.433
Maris Ozolins, Engine: 2.0 long rod, Turbos: PTE 6766 Tires: MT 26/15/8.5
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.485 @ 156.530
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63,AMS bulid, Supercharger: NO Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR 4: 9.500 @ 152.000
Antoine Schembri, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: Hoosier DOT radials
2001 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 Makinen Edition: 9.532 @ 153.640
Gintaras Katlauskas, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: 44psi Turbos: GroundZerO/DPR Europe (interkuler io) Tires: R18
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.535 @ 145.050
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur, Supercharger: na Turbos: FP RED Tires: M/T
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.620 @ 153.480
Don Polk, Engine: 2.1 liter, Turbos: Precision 6766 Tires: Hoosier QTP