This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SIDE STEP BAR
REAR BUMPER STEP
OFF ROAD LED LIGHT BAR
2003-2005 Land Range Rover Chrome Door Handle Cover Set
- Brand new in original box, never been tried on & used
- Exactly the same as picture ! Comes with 4 handles ( 2 on each side
- Shinny chrome door handle covers
- Made of high quality ABS plastic with triple chrome plated
- Comes with 3M self-adhesive pre-applied on the back side of the
- Professional installation is high recommendedVehicle
2003-2005 Land Rover Range Rover HSE models only
(Will not fit for Sport models)
- We stand behind the products we sell. If
for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be
happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within
60 Days of your purchase. All return items will require a RMA
number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only.
Please allow 2-3 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- As a result of lighting and camera variations, product images
will not reflect the exact physical color of our products.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the
item is never installed and kept in the original packaging,
otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval
for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers.
- In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are
non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by
our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found
during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the
price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return
the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are
subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we
reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20%
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Most of our item(s) are plug and play, however PROFESSIONAL
installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
- Have any questions or need to contact us about something you
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us directly from
with "Ask A Question" and your emails will be replied to,
in the order it was received, on the following business day. For
items that are already purchased, kindly include your item
number for faster response time.
- K2 Motor operates from Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- ATTENTION : We do not answer
any emails over the weekend.
- What are the shipping method?
All domestic shipments are made via UPS Ground or United States Postal
Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail
(2-3 days) depending on the type or size of products purchased.
Majority of our orders will be ship within 1 business days
(mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is
best estimated but not guaranteed.)
- How much is shipping and handling (S&H)?
Customers within the lower 48 states, with a physical address, will get
- International shipment: transit time does fluctuate (Mostly
- Please note that International customers will still be
responsible for import duty taxes, this fee is charged by the
government. For more information, please refer to
- We are unable to ship any item(s) to
P.O. Box address buyer must provide physical address when
ordering. Please note that we are not responsible for any kind
of delay if P.O. Box address or any other undeliverable
addresses were provided.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to
collect 9.00% Sales Tax.
- All payment are expected within 7 days after the last
winning sale is closed. We reserve the rights to file
Non-Paying buyer Alert if the payment is not received 7 days
after the sale ended,
- Please be sure to ask all questions prior to offerding.
- offerding on multiple sales? Simply wait until all of the
sales are ended. Complete the checkout from the most recent
email that you received from us.
- Damage or Lost in Transit
If your item is received
damaged, within 48 hours, contact our customer service
department to file a UPS claim for the damaged item(s). The
following day, UPS will make 3 pick up attempts to bring the
package back to their station for inspection (5-8 business days
inspection time required from UPS). A replacement is sent out
immediately once the package arrives to our warehouse.
delivery confirmation states that your item has already been
delivered, contact our customer service to file a lost claim
with UPS. UPS will then start a trace on the package (5-8
business days inspection time required from UPS). UPS will be in
contact with you for further information if needed.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 10.220 @ 131.280
Brian Ingrassia, Engine: Pontiac 474, Tires: 29.5x10.5W ET Drag
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.840 @ 127.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.5litre 8v, Turbos: T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 22X8X13 Mickey Thomson
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.430 @ 121.150
Rod Melchert, Engine: 2000 LS1, Turbos: gtb-35's (2) Tires: 26/11.50/16 et streets
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.750 @ 119.710
Eric Bahme, Engine: 383 LT1, Tires: Skinnys & 28x10 ET Drags
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Heads/Cam: 11.780 @ 114.180
Matt Wright, Engine: LT1, Tires: Hoosier 26x10.5x16
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.780 @ 115.980
Victor, Engine: LS1, Tires: TOYO Proxes TQ 255/50R16
1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.890 @ 115.610
Doug, Engine: Modified LT1 (350), Tires: ET Streets
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.033 @ 112.020
Ed Green, Engine: 408 LQ9, Tires: 10.5x26 MT ET Streets
1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.100 @ 110.897
Ryan Kibler, Engine: 454, Tires: american racing
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.170 @ 116.122
Jaime M., Engine: Stock Ls1 346 c.i.d., Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400: 12.199 @ 117.140
Roger, Engine: 400 Pontiac, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula Firehawk: 12.230 @ 105.000
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.239 @ 113.239
Ed Harris, Engine: 6.6 400, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Sumitomo P245/50R16 (street)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.246 @ 115.750
Leroy Sawatzky, Engine: 383, Tires: ET Street Radials
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.410 @ 115.040
Brandon, Engine: LS1, Tires: Yokahama YK420
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.500 @ 110.800
gregory Knight, Engine: ls1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 315 sumitomos
2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula 1SA: 12.594 @ 114.420
Eric, Engine: LS1 5665cc/346ci 310hp@5200 335ft/lb@4000, Supercharger: Naturally Aspirated Turbos: Naturally Aspirated Tires: R: Nitto 555R 315/35R17, F: Nitto 555 275/40R17
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.748 @ 114.260
Zac Hendrickson, Engine: 5.7L 350c.i. Lt1, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial